Home Engineering Room
Options

Ensign Mayweather Equipment Bug

No diplomacy skills, but given an item to build that gives diplomacy. wm3zpodkb705.png

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still adds +15 Diplomacy, even if u can t see it. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Still adds +15 Diplomacy, even if u can t see it. ;)

I don't think that's correct.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is correct. In the expedition event, high level crew pass all sorts of low level missions they shouldn't qualify for.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Right, but I think the way it works is that a crew like Defiant Commander Worf, for example, has the same hidden skill number for DIP, SCI, ENG, and MED -- 73
    +(48–97) (at least, that's what it says on the wiki). I do not believe any equipment enhances these hidden skills.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hidden skills are granted solely by equipment. They’re hard to test for but Expeditions and really any missions in Episode 1, Episode 2, or the Delphic Expanse distress calls are good places to discover these skills without laboriously going through each piece of equipment.
  • Options
    The hidden skills are granted solely by equipment.

This cannot be correct. I just checked Anij, and none of her equipment provides any stats for SEC, SCI or ENG, but I just used her to clear a security node then three engineering nodes in a row.

bsd9i7nnwgj8.png
    9x5c31n0cv47.png
  • Options
    Skizzy wrote: »
    The hidden skills are granted solely by equipment.

This cannot be correct. I just checked Anij, and none of her equipment provides any stats for SEC, SCI or ENG, but I just used her to clear a security node then three engineering nodes in a row.

I believe you are right. Passive stats are the same across all undisplayed skills. This would not be the case if equipment boosted a specific undisplayed skill.
  • Options
    Equipment does not boost passive skills so yes, this is an error in equipment. One that has been around for a while now though. Since it’s a one star crew, who knows when they might get around to changing it, if ever.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.