Home The Bridge
Options

Cardassian Map - Undiscovered planet

Hi, as in title, does anyone knows how to discover a undiscovered planet on cardassian solar system?
On wiki cardassian solar system has 2 planets, in game has 3.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hoping they'll do something cool with undiscovered planets one day... but for now, you just can't travel to any of them.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Oh, thank you.
  • Options
    Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I keep hoping they'll do something cool with undiscovered planets one day... but for now, you just can't travel to any of them.

I thought the founding principle of Star Trek, and the point of playing this game was to discover the undiscovered, and to adventure to the unknown. To explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, and to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Not being able to travel to these planets seems to go against everything we stand for as Star Trek fans. We should at least be able to go there, even if there's nothing to do.

EDIT: It appears that people think that this is the most important issue for me in the game. For anyone else that thinks this, My post is more like this:

stoyu820hgdo.jpg

NOT this:

wu7ud0uifyad.jpg
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    "Not being able to travel to these planets seems to go against everything we stand for as Star Trek fans. We should at least be able to go there, even if there's nothing to do."

Hi, this isn't a sandbox game. Its a card collecting game that only occasionally requires you to interact with space scenery with your space ship cards. You may want to lower your expectations a bit.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    "Not being able to travel to these planets seems to go against everything we stand for as Star Trek fans. We should at least be able to go there, even if there's nothing to do."

Hi, this isn't a sandbox game. Its a card collecting game that only occasionally requires you to interact with space scenery with your space ship cards. You may want to lower your expectations a bit.

Not a bit...a LOT...

DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options

Hi, I understand the concept of the game just fine. I also understand that posting here isn't going to change anything. I was just throwing it out there. I wasn't expecting anything. You may want to lower your sensitivity meter a bit.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    LukeKozak wrote: »
    Hi, as in title, does anyone knows how to discover a undiscovered planet on cardassian solar system?
    On wiki cardassian solar system has 2 planets, in game has 3.

i think that's linked to your episode 2 choice. you'd have to restart the game from scratch to get it...