Who would you have taken and why.

9xcosxqbv6ml.jpeg

Much easier choice on this one.

k760vouf3xkh.jpeg

Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dax. I have most of the Dax cards. She comes up in events at least as much as Janeway and Burnham, but is far less annoying. She is also 3 skill. Next Opaka because I liked her. I have plenty of other crew who fit the same place as Kirk.

I had a chance yesterday to choose Mayweather, but I put a last star on my Bashir, giving me enough for the Augment collection. Go with Bashir.
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I think above any personal preference considerations Dax is the superior card. Neither Kirk nor Opaka is dominant enough in either of their skills to be a strong consideration over a strong 3-skill, especially since CMD, SEC, and DIP are a dime a dozen.

And yes, obviously, Tash is your only real choice there.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Mirror Kirk at 5/5* and use him far more often than my 2/5* Jadzia but at 1/5* for each I imagine you would get more use out of Jadzia.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    I took Jadzia because of the 3 skills and the number of times she was event crew .
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd agree with dax
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Dax for sure again just to bolster my ENG and SCI.

As for the second behold my circumstances are slightly different, I don't have Tash and whilst it would be good to unlock him, it would be equally good for me to finally add the all elusive final star on Tuskegee Mayweather. RAF Bashir I have just Immortalised about a month ago.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy, Dax. Though I do want Mirror Kirk but alas, hes avoided me
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since my Mirror Kirk is at 2/5*, I would have picked a third * for him. But in your case, with all being fresh to your crew, I agree with others that Dax is the most useful.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    I was considering Kirk but only because of him being a Mirror card.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 1/5 Mirror Kirk, and though he is one of my favorite characters, his stats are woefully weak by today's standards. I wait patiently for additional beholds to improve him.

In your situation, Dax was the better choice for gameplay utility.