Home Ready Room

Dilithium Cost of a 36 Dilemma Voyage

IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have a good estimate of the Dilithium cost of a Voyage to clear all dilemma?

My crude napkin math indicates it might cost around 12-13k dilithium assuming an 8.5 hr start and 2950 Antimatter start.
VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals

Comments

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocpile wrote: »

Doesn't tell you how much a 36 dilemma voyage costs just how much a 20 hour Voyage might cost.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    After all skillchecks fail, a refill of 2950 AM will extend by 2:15:40 at a dilithium cost of 0.2 x elapsed minutes (outbound). Roughly. :p

EDIT: Right after Voyages were launched, someone did all 36 Dilemmas & posted results/cost/time in a thread. Happy hunting! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all skillchecks fail, a refill of 2950 AM will extend by 2:15:40 at a dilithium cost of 0.2 x elapsed minutes (outbound). Roughly. :p

EDIT: Right after Voyages were launched, someone did all 36 Dilemmas & posted results/cost/time in a thread. Happy hunting! 🖖🏻

It was Althea. Here you go:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2569/my-73-hour-voyage

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I don't remember seeing the bit about the dilithium. So, I'm probably about 2 monthly cards and a 350 crew achievement away. Lovely.