Home Engineering Room
Options

Claiming Event Rewards

When there are more than two rows of rewards to be claimed in an event, all the rewards can't be seen because the window doesn't scroll. A long time ago, it did. Please fix. Thank you.

r8qe14sczb9i.jpg
Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this behavior surfaced with the version 5.0 update. I've experienced the same issue - I don't remember it ever being like this prior to that version.
  • Options
    I think t's been around much longer than that, but I can't tell you exactly which version broke it.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think t's been around much longer than that, but I can't tell you exactly which version broke it.

I had the scroll issue before the 5.0.0 update as well. When I first saw the new design of the box, I had hoped it was fixed, actually. xD