Home The Bridge

Monday Offers July 2nd.

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
mvkt3ip82dob.jpg
This offer needs to be scrapped imo.

Comments

• Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    The thread about it in Make It So seems to be ignored...got this today as well.
    It’s as useful as a solar powered flashlight
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Dilithium overload. Hard pass.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought this up, thank you for the feedback!
  • Dilithium overload. Hard pass.

Ditto, easy money saved.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I also received the Starry Skies offer, pass.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Overload, another easy pass.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conquer Space, easy pass.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • SpaceDudeGuySpaceDudeGuy ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Starry Skies - never once.

I'd snap up a 10 for $10, or even the 30 + dil for $50, but never Starry Skies ever.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    38dhbna3cric.png

Do other player buy this? I do buy the 10 x 10 whe it pops up
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    38dhbna3cric.png

It is the next best to 10 for 10.
    Though on either offer, if you fail to get a legendary you will be disappointed.

Figure it as 1.5 of a 10 for $10 plus 1500 dil. for $10. For us Grow your Crew is $25. Also for us 1500 dil. Costs $19.99

It is an offer I usually buy. Unless I had bad luck on a previous offer. Basically, I reduce my spending for bad pulls.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    38dhbna3cric.png

I buy that one almost every time it pops up for me. I usually net about 2 or 3 Legendaries on average, so I feel like it is usually worth it. The dil is nice if you want to take a crack at the Tuesday theme pack or Wednesday event pack, too.
  • most of the time i get ships i maxed ages ago
    or an offer that just isnt worth bothering with.
    the 10 x10 or 15 x10 arent bad for new players,
    but when we keep getting the same crews we all ready have in cryo
    it is nothing but a waste.
    how about strait beholds instead. that might be worth it. if they are not over priced that is.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
    Thanks for the comments, its been almost 6 months since I stopped smoking so might treat myself. Not absolutely sure, the dilithium changes things.
    I am a newer player and on my last 10 x 10 pulls I did get a legendary. Fairly sure I took another star for Lt Cmdr Jadzia. Aren't sure if shouldn't wait until event packs and buy one of them instead, I do like Kira <3
  • Same offer as OP...same response...NOT BUYING THAT!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrol the galaxy. 100% maxed out rare ships. Not gunna happen, stupid that the offer should even pop.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    some 100 dollar offer for 25 10x packs and a bunch of chrons and dil... I'd pull the trigger on offers more often if they weren't so ridiculous
  • My standard is simple. 10 for 10. I buy it. Anything else (unless there's something very similar I've missed), I dont.

That preference may change, and I'm sure their marketing team is better at making offers that maximize across the board, but that's what I buy/dont.
  • Staff Your Ship (10 for 10). Bought it with a quickness and was rewarded with Romulan Data and Mademoiselle De Neuf.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also got Grow Your Crew. It’s a nice offer but I’m trying to rein in spending for the time being.
  • Thanks for the comments, its been almost 6 months since I stopped smoking so might treat myself. Not absolutely sure, the dilithium changes things.
    I am a newer player and on my last 10 x 10 pulls I did get a legendary. Fairly sure I took another star for Lt Cmdr Jadzia. Aren't sure if shouldn't wait until event packs and buy one of them instead, I do like Kira <3

Grats on quitting firstly!

If you're that new a player then the pulls are probably more worth it than waiting for the event. I love Kira but she's just going to be a Com/Sec/Dip (at best) and unlikely to eclipse other crew with that combination.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
    Thanks for the comments, its been almost 6 months since I stopped smoking so might treat myself. Not absolutely sure, the dilithium changes things.

Grats on quitting firstly!

If you're that new a player then the pulls are probably more worth it than waiting for the event. I love Kira but she's just going to be a Com/Sec/Dip (at best) and unlikely to eclipse other crew with that combination.

I didn't take it, mainly because my slots are getting out of control. I have 49 4* sitting at level 1 (most at 1/4), another 50 between level 10 and FE, 9 are FE (lacking that final star), and 18 are immortals. I've run out of rares I can simply dismiss, so I'm trying to level them that's left and freeze, but it seems a terrible waste that I've never had any use out of them. I've been playing just over 4 months, I think I would be better placed using my chrons to level some of these crew rather than trying to rank in this galaxy, or get another pack. I do already have a couple of good Kiras and the SRs aren't exciting for me. I tend not to really buy packs during galaxy events as its easy to get both 4* FF without one
  • Dilthieum Overload $99.00, again. Did not buy.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    38dhbna3cric.png

I buy that one almost every time it pops up for me. I usually net about 2 or 3 Legendaries on average, so I feel like it is usually worth it. The dil is nice if you want to take a crack at the Tuesday theme pack or Wednesday event pack, too.

This is the first time I have NOT received a legendary in all 15 pulls. I still think this is one of the top 3 offers they give you, though!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    38dhbna3cric.png

This is the first time I have NOT received a legendary in all 15 pulls. I still think this is one of the top 3 offers they give you, though!

It had been a while since I bought anything other than the monthly dilithium card so I bought 2 of the 10x offers they gave out recently to everyone for the honor and didn't get a single legendary. I also bought the 15x pack plus dilithium and got 3 Legendaries so it's hit or miss I guess. 2 of the 3 were extra stars which was great and I got enough honor for a third of a legendary citation. The packs can be great depending on your perspective.
  • I got the 10x10, 7 useful SuperRares and a BeGold: Enterprise-E Picard, Fugly Martok, or 2nd star on Tempted Data. I chose for 2nd star on Data.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    yf84vr849dha.jpg

Best one yet!

🤦‍♂️
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a nice one