Home The Bridge

New Level in the Wild West Collection

ewmwi5ac41mm.png

Looks like there is an additional level in the Wild West Collection...
Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura.
  • They seemed to have added another rank in the collection when they added her... might have always been there, but not showing because there were only 6 possible crew...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Glad to see they haven't forgotten about Collections. Hopefully they will add new levels to other collections soon, and add new ones (Klingon, Mirror, maybe a Holodeck collection?) .

I would like to see some new collections because the ones I have left to finish will all require a large amount of honor to FF 5* crew to complete.

Yeah, my Inspiring, Diplomat and Jury Rigger collections all need 5* crew to finish.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I would like some super rare and legendary collection rewards for all of those that people have lvled up. All we got was common, uncommon and rare.
    Let’s fly!
  • I'd like to see new collection additions that give fun prizes which aren't more skill boosts. I think there's already enough disparity in skills and advantage for having a rockin starbase and completing specific crews.

Collections themselves are fun for me personally, as a collector type (limited to 4*s mostly/realistically) and I like themed stuff.

A hologram collection! With crews like Admiral Picard, the Warship people, and EMH variants without a physician trait despite performing surgeries and other physician duties in those episodes. ;)
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy with ships, super rare and either a few collections by series or by species.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that collections are tied in with the Chryo screen, I doubt we'll be seeing ship-based collections any time soon.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Given that collections are tied in with the Chryo screen, I doubt we'll be seeing ship-based collections any time soon.

I'm not a programmer but it probably wouldn't be too difficult (if they really wanted it), to pull data in from other parts of the game and add a ship collection. They probably would just add a tag or something to all the ships and tell the specific modified collection where to look for the data or perhaps even create hidden crew cards for ship data that makes it easy for the information to be pulled and sorted using existing programming.
  • Given that collections are tied in with the Chryo screen, I doubt we'll be seeing ship-based collections any time soon.

They could always put the Ship collections separately with the Ship menu, or even break off collections entirely into their own section (there's even room for a ninth icon in the top-level menu). A non-trivial amount of work to be sure, but certainly workable if they chose to pursue it.
  • If they'd announced the extra level at the time of her pack, I would have thrown some dil at it.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragash wrote: »
    If they'd announced the extra level at the time of her pack, I would have thrown some dil at it.

Communication huh?
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Baragash wrote: »
    If they'd announced the extra level at the time of her pack, I would have thrown some dil at it.

Communication huh?

DB? Communicate? NAH! :p
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • TheVerge04TheVerge04 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    It's nice to see that Gunslinger Uhura was added as a collection choice. But, I'm VERY upset at the fact that they also RAISED THE THRESHOLD for meeting the collection. This is a slap in the face to all of the players who have spent considerable time and effort meeting the collection criteria....only to have it ripped out from them with no notice.

Comment moderated. ˜Shan
  • What benefits have been taken? It looks to me like there's just potentially more benefits now.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    TheVerge04 wrote: »
    It's nice to see that Gunslinger Uhura was added as a collection choice. But, I'm VERY upset at the fact that they also RAISED THE THRESHOLD for meeting the collection. This is a slap in the face to all of the players who have spent considerable time and effort meeting the collection criteria....only to have it ripped out from them with no notice.

Comment moderated. ˜Shan

But...they just added a second level?
  • TheVerge04TheVerge04 ✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

But...they just added a second level?

You are correct. I was looking at a bad spreadsheet which listed a bonus being added, rather than just rewards being offered. When I compared it against the game listing, I see that there was not bonus lost.

Ugh...I’m a little more than red-faced, now. Time to review my spreadsheets for accuracy.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    ewmwi5ac41mm.png

You have 481 immortalized???? Good gracious! How long have you been playing, and how much money have you spent to get that many? Wow.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Started the first few days of public release... 657,250 VIP points...

• DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    ewmwi5ac41mm.png

You have 481 immortalized???? Good gracious! How long have you been playing, and how much money have you spent to get that many? Wow.

Apparently not a whale-watcher, are you ;)
    hehe
    Ditto wrote: »
    ewmwi5ac41mm.png

hehe

I'll take the bait: not a millennial, nor net jargon savvy . . . what is a "whale-watcher"?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    ewmwi5ac41mm.png

hehe

I'll take the bait: not a millennial, nor net jargon savvy . . . what is a "whale-watcher"?

Person who spends much money = whale.

There are other whales in these parts who have more... including someone who has every single crew in the game immortalized.
    edited July 2018
    ewmwi5ac41mm.png

hehe

Person who spends much money = whale.

There are other whales in these parts who have more... including someone who has every single crew in the game immortalized.

I've been playing basically "free" since 2016. I pay only the minimum monthly dilithium fee. I've only reached lvl 55 in that time. i have 69 Immortalized, which I thought I was proud of! lol. Granted I was sick for 9 months last year, in and out of hospital, so my playing time diminished greatly, but I can't imagine how much money it would take to reach that level.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with your progress Darth Skippy. Whales are huge, but whales are also rare. Most fish are minnows, and that's just fine too.