Home The Bridge

DB and bad Traits, name a more iconic duo

So Terran Rebellion finally gets fixed, yay!!!

And they give it to Mirror Vic, a mercenary killed by the rebellion.

What the hell, its like there is a conscious effort to make sure something stays wrong.

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memory Alpha has his association listed as Terran Rebellion as well so this is hardly worth calling DB out for
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Memory Alpha has his association listed as Terran Rebellion as well so this is hardly worth calling DB out for

I mean its likely where it's sourced from then, but it's still wrong. Vic was working with Ezri who was working for the KCA at the time, and died in a firefight with the rebellion, killed by Bashir.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

I mean its likely where it's sourced from then, but it's still wrong. Vic was working with Ezri who was working for the KCA at the time, and died in a firefight with the rebellion, killed by Bashir.

So sure, it's wrong, but the "name a more iconic duo" and "conscious effort to make sure something stays wrong" is still slightly ridic in my opinion
    It's consistently an issue. This might not be the worst one ever, things like the only Changeling with shapeshifter being a solid locked Odo have existed for over a year.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I will sleep much better tonight knowing Security Chief Tuvok will now gets a Starfleet Command Vest instead of a Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt, I mean really? What Tuvok's tailor thinking when he created that abomination of an Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt? :smiley::tongue:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    I know I will sleep much better tonight knowing Security Chief Tuvok will now gets a Starfleet Command Vest instead of a Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt, I mean really? What Tuvok's tailor thinking when he created that abomination of an Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt? :smiley::tongue:

He was looting the captains closet lol
  • What Tuvok's tailor thinking when he created that abomination of an Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt? :smiley::tongue:

I can think of a worst case, i.e., a very alien, warrior male character (I think it's Colonel Karr or somesort) wearing a frilly Starfleet diplomat dress. That one gives me the creeps *ahem*