Home The Bridge

Commander Sela pack

I'm a bit disaapointed they are doing this one again so soon after the last one, i like the idea of old packs going for sale at reduced rate but not one we had only a few months ago.

Comments

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed as she's the first 4* I froze, last week. I've only been playing 4 months so you'd think I'd be happy to buy this offer, which I would, if it wasn't for a card that's been recently featured and isn't very good anyway.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I would probably have bought this offer if I didn't have both Sela and Ambassador Spock FF already and/or had any interest in the 5*, so I hope they offer something like it again in the future.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought this offer the last time it came out because I only had Sela 1/4. I would have bought this if I needed either of the 4s in the packs.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I've been champing at the bit to open some packs this week, so I would so buy something like this if it gave me anything I needed or wanted. Sela? Terrible card. I've got her FE 2/4*, and I'm pretty content to wait for the other stars to drop in voyages. Ambassador Spock? Already Immortalized. Mintakan Riker? Don't want him. Come on DB, give me something that I'd actually want to buy. I've got an itchy pack opening finger, I'm ready to buy as soon as you offer something decent.
  • Well, in all fairness they seem to be having one heck of a week.

That said, I don't really mind. I wound up getting 2 stars on Spock (FF now) and 2 more stars for Riker.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I want Mintakan Riker, but I have Sela and Ambassador Spock both immortalized. I'll pass.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I like the “idea” of this offer. Just wish they’d done it with a different old event pack, one they haven’t offered it on before. I wouldn’t mind Minty Riker, but have those two 4s long immortal and he’s not that good where I want to fish just for him.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I already had one Mintakan Riker, I'd probably go for it for the chance to add more stars. But I have Sela frozen and am only missing one star on Spock. Not worth spending the money to maybe take up one more spot.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, not excited over this pack either. Especially since it wasn’t too long ago that we got the same deal. Is it too much of a challenge to cycle through some other packs?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I got this one last time and immortalized my Elf Riker. Fan of the idea but not this version again.
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind. Had 2, got 2 on this deal and double to immortalize. Not to bad with some luck. But I am willing to pay 25 for a star and extra gear
  • 2 purples which have both been event crew more than once (IIRC) seems a weak choice
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we had a Riker pack, I'd actually want Age of Sail Riker. He popped up in my dabo the other day and I've been wanting to complete the Age of Sail crew for a while now. He's the only one I'm missing. Plus it'd be nice to get another voyage card with command and engineering.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the pack as i had a 2/4 Spock i didnt mind FF-ing as well as the 1500 VIP. As my luck would have it, 4 of the 5 packs gave me more Selas.... I now have a immortalized Sela plus 6 more copies of her.... on the brightside, i got a mintaken riker and 1500 vip closer to the next level and 20 more crew slots!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I got 2 Mintaken Rikers to take him to 4/5, FF Ambassador Spock, Liaison Torres, Rura Penthe Reed. So for £7 something I'd take that. Of course I don't think I'd ever buy the pack again though not for one more star on ol' Minty.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Well I got 2 Mintaken Rikers to take him to 4/5, FF Ambassador Spock, Liaison Torres, Rura Penthe Reed. So for £7 something I'd take that. Of course I don't think I'd ever buy the pack again though not for one more star on ol' Minty.

Thats an awesome haul!
    edited July 2018
    yaq9e2pw1mlm.png
    mejoyh wrote: »

Thats an awesome haul!

sure was I was just glad to add 1 star on Riker and FF Spock, wasn't expecting this, plus the beholds to immortalise Reed and FF Liaison Torres just before their event, seems a bit surreal, just need to see how much levelling I can do on Torres without doing too much damage to my hoard of Chrons.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Both Sela & Amb. Spock are extremely weak 4* crew. I wouldn't take it if it was 90% off.
  • AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    wasn't this supposed to be 10 packs? because i got 5. or i missreaded?
    sq08tb14ldtr.jpg
    no that was correct 2 Selas and 5 packs
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aandraa
    It was 5 packs.
  • AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    no that was correct 2 Selas and 5 packs
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Aandraa
    It was 5 packs.

ty guys