Home Ready Room
Options

Best crew for getting last stars on TUF cadet missions

Since the crew slot sale, and pulling all my portal pulls, Iv managed to immortalise all 1* and 2* crew, and manged to complete all of cadet missions minus 4 reward nodes on the TUF cadet challanges.

Mission 3 med node, mission 4 security node for the third skill check, and the last two nodes on
mission 5.

No matter how many times I run them, after checking both the forums and the wiki for the best crew, I never seem to manage to get them.

Iv tried the same crew over and over, tried different crew, yet still no luck.

Just wondering if anyone knows who would be the best to run the missions. Maybe I'm running the wrong crew or just having bad luck with RNG rolls and just gotta be patient and keep playing till I get a good roll

Comments

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want Kess for the mission 3 med node, should be easy for her.
    Worf or Yar can do the mission 4 sec node easily.
    Mission 5 is tough, but Kess and Sito can do the last nodes. Might need a good roll if you fail one of the prior nodes (like the first eng node).
  • Options
    Mission 3 Possibility
    tx3ryoplvrzr.jpg

Mission 4 Possibility
    4jhzjqxaebly.jpg

Mission 5 Possibility
    6laqnxebxg7j.jpg
    nv1hh045n3hw.jpg

• Options
    Thank you to you both, and for the screenshots to best crew for each, was trying to figure out who would be best for the 3 slots so I dont just crit the node then end up failing on the end anyways and manage it with the least crew possible.
    A few different from the wiki, so that might be where I was going wrong, and guess i'v just been unlucky with kes, especially on that node on mission 3
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Actually, for "Of Two Evils" , Gaia Odo is MUCH better than Persis for the DIP nodes. Odo's base skill is about the same as Persis' skill with the trait bonus included (difference of a few points), and Odo's rolls are much higher. I tried for a long time with Persis without getting it, Odo unlocked it on the first attempt.

Of Two Evils, a lineup of Seven in Blue, Gaia Odo and Worf should steamroll those nodes without breaking a sweat.