Home The Bridge

Arena: I did it! July 4th @ 11:40 am

wycb64n63jjw.png

Now what?

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most impressive... I barely even bother with Captain division and never bother with Commander
    Grats tho
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Most impressive... I barely even bother with Captain division and never bother with Commander
    Grats tho

Same. I'll play one match in Commander/Captain every once in a while so my rank doesn't reset but that's it. I'd rather spend the tokens on Admiral division hitting first repeatedly to farm credits.
  • Very impressive
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I have ranked first in admiral but never the other two. The other two are more difficult to get first place and doing all three at the same time should be an achievement. Nice work.
  • Congratulations!
    I used to try for that, then i just lost interest... Now i might try again ;)
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats tho

Same. I'll play one match in Commander/Captain every once in a while so my rank doesn't reset but that's it. I'd rather spend the tokens on Admiral division hitting first repeatedly to farm credits.

All 3 divisions have the same reward structure (e.g., 15K credits for 1st place). Farm whichever one you prefer, but credit prizes are the same.

I did admiral all last month to chase the klingon ship, but this month I have all 3 ships maxed already so I've switched to captain to see how many spheres I can blow up with my warbird. I like their explosion animation better than most others. Don't know why.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I've been working on that goal myself, but this is the closest I've managed:

mwu2nkzvytwm.png
  • I've been #1 in Captain five times, but never even close in the other two divisions.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to hit the triple crown a couple times a week. It's been quite a while since I've done it because it's WAY harder now than it used to be. Congrats to the OP.
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Done captain and admiral. But never all 3 together :)
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I've gotten 2 but not 3...very well done! Congrats! DB are you seeing? Why are there not achievements for 1st Place in the divisions? And for 2/3 and 3/3? Get with it!!!!!
    4rbm826slx21.png

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • [NDQ]Azzi[NDQ]Azzi ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    All 3 divisions have the same reward structure (e.g., 15K credits for 1st place). Farm whichever one you prefer, but credit prizes are the same.

I'm not doing it for the credits. I really only wanted to get 1/1/1 at least once, but really I just strive for top 5%.
  • Congrats! I was #1 in Captain and Admiral just this morning, but 4,000 some in Commander
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, still a game goal for me.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful... once you manage it, the arena is even more pointless.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Careful... once you manage it, the arena is even more pointless.

Unless you farm credits or want the schematics to complete a space wessel, because completionism is totally a thing in a card-collecting game.

Congrats to the OP! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    [NDQ]Azzi wrote: »

I'm not doing it for the credits. I really only wanted to get 1/1/1 at least once, but really I just strive for top 5%.

Why am I quoted on something I did not say? lol, this was someone else that said this
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why am I quoted on something I did not say? lol, this was someone else that said this

Sometimes I think there needs to be a tutorial on how to quote posts, lol. Then I also see a lot of people quoting an entire lengthy post (often complete with numerous pics) when they are just replying to one minor thing. 🙄

Oh, and Azzi — here's who actually said that:

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »

[\snip]

Sometimes I think there needs to be a tutorial on how to quote posts, lol.[snip] Then I also see a lot of people quoting an entire lengthy post (often complete with numerous pics) when they are just replying to one minor thing. 🙄

[\snip]

Make it so, Don @Data1001 . 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Made it myself too not long ago 😀5zbv649awrzy.png
  • Data1001 wrote: »

Sometimes I think there needs to be a tutorial on how to quote posts, lol. Then I also see a lot of people quoting an entire lengthy post (often complete with numerous pics) when they are just replying to one minor thing. 🙄

Lol sorry I admit to doing some cleaning of the quote, improperly it seems!