Home Engineering Room

Voyages:purples not dropping?

This may or may not be an issue but a few of my fleet mates have reported they haven’t had purple crew drops in post 6hrs + voyages for the last couple of days has anyone else noticed something out of the ordinary I know I have had dry patches before but quite a few are experiencing the same at the same time leads me to think something may not be quite right.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a thread going where we are trying to record all voyages to see if there is a correlation between skills and drop rates of different items.
  • I just had a 12 hour voyage return with 4 purples, and at least two of those were drops rather than dilemma rewards.
  • FWIW, I have not had a purple drop in a voyage in at least a week, all 6.5-8 hours. The only 100 Honor dilemma I've had dropped 5* replicator rations instead.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had 3 drop yesterday over 9 hrs.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cdc0nn7ak1s7.jpg

Ironically she just dropped for me
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything I've gotten more purples this week than in the three weeks prior.
  • I'd say the same as Unkie
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife -Just- recalled at 8 hours got 2sr's drop randomly non dilemma.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I had 3 2 hmm drop in 8.5 hours today. Anecdotal. 🖖🏻

@Ironagedave , RNG wields a broad brush. 128K+ in Arena/Admiral, 70K+/- in Events.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course just to make me sound like some sort of hypocrite 2 decide to drop between 6.30 and 7.5 hours (not dilemma mind you) in my latest voyage - but extending to 10th hour dilemma proved unfruitful. Clearly I'm on schedule B hopefully moving to Schedule A ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had plenty purples dropping on all of my 3 toons(all between 6-8hs).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had *some* successes between 6 and 8 hrs but mostly I dont get any until the 8hr dilemma, and sometimes even then I don't get any. Personally though, I just use voyages as a merit/chrono farm, and I don't bother refreshing since they were so heavily hit with the nerf bat
    DB: Do Better
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today a fleet mate got a purple from a 4h dilemma.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Made it to 14 hours then I recalled with one dropping just before I recalled.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Had a 10hr and 12hr...no SRs and nothing higher than a 30 honor dilemma
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a thread going where we are trying to record all voyages to see if there is a correlation between skills and drop rates of different items.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5914/observation-of-stuff-dropped-by-voyages#latest

There is a pattern correlation developing between skills & SR drops.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...