Home Make It So!
Options

Stop Populating Dabo with Items for Deleted Crew

Many of us recall our voyages overnight, and delete the duplicate crew when the voyage comes in. Then, at the reset (10:00 AM for me), we spin the Dabo wheel, when the deleted crew are still eligible for restoring.

It's really frustrating when the wheel gets populated with items meant for the deleted crew.

Comments

• Options
    CSR _WaylanderCSR _Waylander ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I think it should be like the recycling bin where if you dismiss a crew it will move them into the reenlistment for 4 hours but if you click on the reenlistment button there is a button that says remove all and this will then permanently remove them straight away.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Lt. Gambol wrote: »
    It's really frustrating when the wheel gets populated with items meant for the deleted crew.

It can be frustrating. Also when my Dabo is half populated with gear for toons I already have immortal & I purposely leave cards at various levels with open items for it to draw from. You know since the rewards are "customized for me".
  • Options
    I also think it's incredibly frustrating to have Dabo continue to give me items for dismissed crew especially because I also have several crew at various levels needing 0-2* equipment. Plus, these items aren't labelled in the replicator screen, so they end up sitting in my inventory doing nothing.
  • Options
    XanatharXanathar ✭✭✭
    Also, add Schematics for some of the newer ships there!
    I must have enough now for a fleet of Bountys and Borg Cubes!