Home Ready Room
Options

Chaotica, Rom or Kirk

Thoughts on this one? fu8hnj2h2r24.png

Comments

• Options
    Are you willing to commit honor to fusing one of these crew up? Then Kirk. If you want a resource free gauntlet choice: choose Chaotica. I love Rom, but this version is kinda garbage stat-wise.
  • Options
    Are you willing to commit honor to fusing one of these crew up? Then Kirk. If you want a resource free gauntlet choice: choose Chaotica. I love Rom, but this version is kinda garbage stat-wise.

I was kind of leaning in this direction, thanks for the push.
  • Options
    But, but, that is a 4th star on chaotica plus a DYC. You could in theory immortalize him. I hear good things about kirk, but due to limits on crew space, would defo take the bird in hand.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fusing is generally a good option.

On the other hand Kirk is like the third best SEC base in the game and the number one combined avg SEC in the game. Would be even better if he had a third skill.

Rom is... Not great that I recall.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I'd take unlocking a card you really really really want. Kirk falls into that category for me he is useful for both Arena and Shuttles, Main Character and although he only has two skills he beats some 3 three skill cards on voyage score so he is good, mind you that is down the long road of FE then FF.

I had a similar choice to make recently on a super rare between making a 3/4 Rasmussen or unlocking Robin Hood - I chose the Hood.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Rom immortalized and never use him. So I can at least eliminate one choice
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 times out of 5, it's best to add a star than add a new crew because you get so much more bang for the buck as those stars get fused. But this version of Kirk may be the 1 out of 5 times as he's such a strong security crew and, well, he's Kirk!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends