Home Ready Room
Options

Gangster Spock; worth adding stars to?

Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Ready Room

WxOQSzm.png
(Question inspired by the above Legendary Behold that I just got)

I've had Gangster Spock in my crew for awhile now, just for Gauntlet. I've passed by adding stars to him several times, on the assumption that it wouldn't be all that helpful, his base stats being pretty weak. But Gangster Spock has made it onto a Voyage here and there, and since Voyage stats are based on combined Base and Proficiency, is Gangster Spock worth adding stars to after all? Anybody with a FF Gangster Spock out there want to comment on how often he ends up on Voyages?

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were me I'd add the star on Spock but I desperately need to improve in SCI and ENG! You say he's already useful on voyages leads me to think he will be more so at 2 stars then 3 then 4.....

I presume space is not a problem, but a 1/5 of those Janeway's I don't think will add a great deal not unless traits come up in gauntlet and/or Janeway will be event bonus soon of course this all depends on who else legendary wise you have. Perhaps Katrine for the traits.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    His voyage and base stats are pretty bad, but the other options are unexciting as well. I think this is a "Whatever makes you happiest" pull.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to say “nah, not worth it” but he is in the Jury Rigger collection and you would save a slot by not picking up either Janeway. Personally, he’s only a few spots ahead of Captain Scott on my immortalization schedule, no matter how much I love this version of Spock or the episode he comes from.
  • Options
    He rocks in Gauntlet!
  • Options
    Generally speaking, if a crew is good at Gauntlet he/she's also good in voyages, so that's something to think about.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally speaking, if a crew is good at Gauntlet he/she's also good in voyages, so that's something to think about.

Yes, generally true, but not in this case. 5/5 Gangster Spock is 119th overall for voyage score. Not good at all.