Home The Bridge

Did you guys really . . .

put up a $40 schematics pack as your second DLC in Steam?? (and Borg Cube and Bounty as the legendaries). LoL. I am curious if literally anyone buys that. After the constant trashing of Sail the Starry Skies in the forums I cannot believe that is the one you chose as your second shot at Steam. Anybody who spins the dabo wheel every day and has been playing for more than two months has the Cube and Bounty maxxed. Do you guys make these decisions with a dartboard :)

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some early in the game fools probably buy them
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    <cough> 4000 dil </cough>
  • 4000 dil, with the steam sale last week that had that pack for 25% off? You bet I bought that.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    4000 dil, with the steam sale last week that had that pack for 25% off? You bet I bought that.

Even better, it was 40% off. 4K dil for $25? heck yeah
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • [KM]Videm wrote: »
    4000 dil, with the steam sale last week that had that pack for 25% off? You bet I bought that.

Even better, it was 40% off. 4K dil for $25? heck yeah

Yep, I got it for the dil when it was was on sale for $23.99
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    This is significantly worse than the recent 1000DIL for 650DIL deal.

I don't know about that considering I get to keep the 6K dill unlike the other deal.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I would have known about this while the Summer Sale was going on... One day too late...
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it once. And yes, it was after I maxed all the ships in the pack. It's dil plus VIP and bonus replicator fuel.
  • me too make sure to put it on your wish list so the next time it goes on sale they will email you about it.