Home Make It So!

Galaxy Map Overhaul

I would like the galaxy map to span all 4 quadrants. How to get to the delta, car takers array to the badlands. Wormhole for gamma. And realistically put the locations of planets.

Comments

• I second this!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have more missions and use of the entire map.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see some interesting ideas forming for the "great barrier" at the edge of the galaxy as well. Since the TOS crew were there a least a couple times...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see DB saying, umm, no, we need more and more crew to generate $$$$...no time to waste on silly map :tongue:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Travelling through a wormhole would be incredible.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlocking/finding the Federation and other faction's "black site" bases for bonuses, or just for fun.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...