Home The Bridge

Drop rate for Gauntlet

Will they ever publish the drop rates for all the crates in the gauntlet ?

Just how high is the 3 trainer rate 80% or more.

Comments

• Will they ever publish the drop rates for all the crates in the gauntlet ?

Just how high is the 3 trainer rate 80% or more.

Dont hold your breath.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a Caretaker, Locutus, or Guinan......
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* trainers are free things for doing some tapping. Doesn't really bother me at all. Worst case scenario, they end up in the replicator.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could. Convert training energy into other things besides rep.fuel.
    Merits/credit.. even honor (even if the exchange rate was less then thrilling lol)
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    With all the walls of Caretakers, Surak, et al, it's hard to get a run long enough to get any premium stuff anymore.

When did they say they were revamping the Gauntlet? "Sometime this year" is what I vaguely remember. That was like 7 months ago?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gauntlet **tsk tsk**. It's by far the worst part of the game. I literally only play to try and star up The Caretaker but at this rate I'll be putting honor on him. Some days I don't even bother with it, recently that is. There is way too much effort for very little. Frustration levels are through the roof too.

The drop rates are marginally better than Dabo but at least you only have to push one button daily for that.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I feel like I take a more sanguine approach to the gauntlet than many here. It is primarily a merit farm, which requires no streaks, and I never spend a single crystal of dil to refresh crew. One day, I’ll get another star on Locutus. Even after that finally happens, any useful gear, chrons, credit portal packs, or replicator fuel (or special crew) that drops from streaks or loot boxes is a bonus.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭

3* trainers are a slap in the face. I'd rather get an empty box

They are the captain dunsel award
    ~ seeking out new life
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's insane to me that trainers are even in the gauntlet reward boxes since they're literally given away as extra trash on away and ship missions... One more thing that adds to gauntlet frustration