Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Jumped 2 Hours in 30 Minutes

I ran out of antimatter around 3:30-4 am with 3 minutes before the next dilemma and since I knew I would be asleep I left the dilemma till I woke up in the morning. I did the dilemma about 10:05ish and came back to see if anything good dropped 28 minutes later after the voyage loaded it showed just over 60 antimatter remaining and I quickly recalled it before it would fail. Not sure if this happened to others today.

3cq7odugb8v8.png
76rgb6529yuf.png

@Shan I have never seen this happen before and not sure if I have ever heard of anyone else experiencing this. It almost seems like from the timestamps on the voyage that even though I did not worry about the 12 hour dilemma that it ran past it anyways but when getting up in the morning the 12 hour one was ready. Then when coming back into the voyage it was at the 14 hour dilemma. Not cool if this starts happening on a regular basis.

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dilemma is timestamped for when it first pops up. It's always been like that.
    i2wbm987csou.png
    That's my current voyage's most recent dilemma.
  • Options
    The dilemma is timestamped for when it first pops up. It's always been like that.
    i2wbm987csou.png
    That's my current voyage's most recent dilemma.

That might be true but that dilemma you see in the picture I posted is from the 14-hour dilemma and it should have been timestamped after 10 am since I did the 12 hour one after waking up this morning which would have been around 10:05 am. Something odd happened on my voyage that made the server think the 12-hour dilemma was done at 3 am and run till 5 am. I am guessing that if I had opened the voyage right after doing the 12 hour one that it would have jumped straight to the 14 hour one immediately. If I wasn't so close to the 12-hour dilemma and had enough AM I would have come back to a failed voyage at my expense to either refill or loose everything.

As far as I can tell it looks like I earned rewards like normal but I want to make sure DB is aware of this if it's something new going on with the game.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say that you scrolled the log back to the 12 hr dilemma by accident.
    Now you thought you were looking at the 14 hr one. If you remember the crew drop or maybe there was a difference in level, you could tell us for sure which dilemma the log is showing.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I have had that happen before... it's like it goes into fast forward mode. it just skips over the timing part and goes to the next message. The problem is it is also a good indication that your voyage is going to get stuck.