Home Ready Room
Options

Too Many 4 Stars!

I have been thinking about dumping the following 4 star crew in order to focus on all the 5 star crew I have. Here is my list. What do you think?

Lily Sloane
Maquis Eddington
Resistance Shakaar
North Star Archer
EV Suit Tucker
Pel
Lal
Arik Soong
Tactical Michael Burnham
Tuskegee Mayweather
Doc Crusher (doing her makeup)
Silik
Cadet Crusher
Formal Dress Crusher
Rianna Mayweather
Doctor Chapel (only has medicine)
Prospect Michael Burnham
Tash

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The majority of those, imo, are okay to ditch. Though I'd advise you hang on to some of the main cast crew for the time being — such as Archer, Tucker, Burnham, Bev (and maybe Wesley, but only if you want to, lol) — just for possible future event use. And I'd say Lal is definitely worth keeping for her ENG. That's as detailed a response as I can give you, not knowing the rest of your roster and how well you're set in certain areas.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doc Crusher is great.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep the Burnhams if she's 3/4 or 4/4. Particularly Prospect. If 1/4, yeah, you can probably safely get rid of her.

I'd double check on which of these are in collections. Several of them are. EV Suit Tucker and North Star Archer stand out as two, but there are others.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever else you do, keep Doc Crusher unless you are loaded for MED in the gauntlet. She’s a poor man’s version of Nurse Garland and I think Mirror Phlox is one of the only others that eclipses Doc Crusher’s average MED proficiency.
  • Options
    EctorEctor ✭✭
    Resistance Shakaar: can possibly serve as accuracy booster in combat, especially if you use a ship with Position. Adds huge boost from equipment (+1290!) and from combat abilities. Dump only if you're sure you aren't going to use that, or you've got something better.
    North Star Archer: I've CHOSEN him in a Behold yesterday, others were worse :smile: Nice accuracy bonus and repairs hull 15%. If you like to pilot a Borg cube, he may be your man. Plus, he's beautiful and can potentially be useful in events.
    Tactical Michael Burnham is amazing. High SEC, good combat abilities.
    Doc Crusher is a keeper for great MED ability range.
    Prospect Michael Burnham is a great scientist.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    If it were me

North Star Archer - Particularly for western collection but also decent security base.
    EV Tucker, Mayweather and Lal for Engineering
    Doc Crusher as another Gauntlet option particularly if Med is the selected skill
    Prospect Burnham - only if you have multiple stars on her, if not possibly ditch
    Tactical Michael Burnham - but again possibly if you have her 4/4
    (however a side of caution on Burnham, Discovery Season starts in 2019 so you may want to keep in case of offers/pack deals and/or future events)

I might consider keeping Rianna Mayweather and Soong - because they can fit in versatile slots for extra Med support on voyages unless you have other better alternatives.
    Resistance Shakar - for CMD base, unless you have Tieran Possesed Kes who has as a better command base stat (Barak, First Goran Agar, Sherrif Worf and Keras also rank higher).

The rest I would say are fairly safe to get shot of.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely keep Prospect Burnham and Lal
  • Options
    Thank you all for your input!
  • Options
    Lal has the Android trait which is quite rare so def keep her for Verge of Destruction in Episode 8 if you haven't completed this yet.
  • Options
    Probably too late but Pel is excellent in arena.