Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet refresh after one hour

Woke up a little more than an hour ago. Started a around of Gauntlet and did 3-4 attacks.

Came back an hour later and everything was back in full health. Fisrt time I see this happen, Oh well, lucky me I guess

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can never figure it. I always double check the refresh time of my crew.
    Sometimes you get a result like you posted, other times it will be 4 hours.

If you had checked your crews refresh time when you battled you would have saw something less than a hour.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Usually takes 4 hours, but every once in awhile it will happen as you have described. I will walk away, come back a little later, and have full health again (sometimes less than an hour).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Happened to me before, waaay back when I begin to play gauntlet for real. Probably 4-5 months ago.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it reset in the middle of a round once. Was a pretty WTF moment for me.
  • Options
    If you enter into the Round selection screen, the timer starts, regardless of if you ever do a battle.
  • Options
    If you enter into the Round selection screen, the timer starts, regardless of if you ever do a battle.

Are you sure about that? That would be great, to be tested for sure
  • Options

Can confirm.
  • Options
    Thanks. Mine was definately a bug unless I’m so addicted I’m playing in my sleep