Home The Bridge

Omg like OMG

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I am on a holiday far away from home. I didn't play STT for a few days.

I didn't even want to play it today. But somehow I forced myself. I have assembled wnl6h1on8nyd.png crew for the Gauntlet and after 3 wins in a row I got my first Gauntlet legendary ever!

Comments

• NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz! He still eludes me.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Gratz! He still eludes me.

Me too.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice..
  • I got the caretaker a month ago from being in 50th place. No Guinan or locutus yet.
  • Captain NelsonCaptain Nelson ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    S31 wrote: »
    So I am on a holiday far away from home. I didn't play STT for a few days.

I didn't even want to play it today. But somehow I forced myself. I have assembled wnl6h1on8nyd.png crew for the Gauntlet and after 3 wins in a row I got my first Gauntlet legendary ever!

Congrats to you! I just won The Caretaker myself only a few minutes earlier while playing the game. I got nearly 2900 Gauntlets rounds completed and have FINALLY 'struck gold'. I, too, now have the Double The Crew offer - but I'm quite reluctant to indulge. We'll see if that changes in the 12 hour countdown....but in any case, I'm ecstatic to now have the character on the crew roster.

• Got mine over the weekend, and did not have the money for a double up.
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    No Judge Q, no Locutus, no Guinan. When I got the Banjo Man on a 9 streak I was over the moon! Congrats!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is great in gauntlet!
    Let’s fly!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    No Judge Q, no Locutus, no Guinan. When I got the Banjo Man on a 9 streak I was over the moon! Congrats!

Judge Q has always been in the premium portal. Locutus was the first Gauntlet reward, but congrats!