Home Fleet Central
Options

Mirror Klingon Marauders is still looking for members!

“NuqnaH” Fellow Captains,

Mirror KM is still looking for warriors rich in spirit, thirsty for battle, and ingrained with honor! Whether you are VIP or F2P, those strong of heart and character need join and let your glorious deeds earn your place in Stovokor!

The fleet communicates on the subspace frequency Line Chat, and all prospective members are required to intercept this communication. It is the best place to get announcements, discuss squads and strategy, as well as banter back and forth on deep topics, like where all the Bloodwine went (and we discuss all items Trek, not just the Empire)... Fellow Klingons need to be active and social.

Play to your abilities in all events. Faction Events are mandatory exercises in prowess for all within the Empire! Mirror KM hopes all individuals can achieve a rank of 2K or better in faction events; however, if not able to do so, your best effort and willingness to grow as a player will help you greatly within these halls. The experienced warriors are always willing to share tales of battle and glory with the goal of helping everyone improve skills and play.

If interested, please private message me, @[KM]Videm, with your name, Captain Level, and VIP Level or F2P.

Please see below for Starbase Data and some of our Event Finishes.

Qap’la!
We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested

Comments

• Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Starbase

Our Starbase is Level 90 and increasing. Below are a few of our stats...

Command Base ........+9%
    Engineering Base......+7%
    Science Base............+7%
    Medicine Base..........+8%
    Diplomacy Base.......+8%
    Security Base...........+8%
    Transporter Nearly Maxed..+40 Chronitons
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    EVENT FINISHES
    u2txzx1jm3zb.jpeg
  • Options
    RowdenRowden ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Starbase lvl 95!
  • Options
    RowdenRowden ✭✭✭
    Starbase lvl 120