Home Fleet Central
Options

STARFLEET WISCONSIN [SFW] is recruiting active players!

[SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Fleet Central
STARFLEET WISCONSIN is recruiting active players!

We currently have a few openings and you do not need to be from Wisconsin to join (though most of our players are).

While not hardcore, we do hope that members will complete the daily missions and participate in all events. This not only benefits you, but benefits everyone in the fleet with more daily rewards.

We also encourage joining a squadron. This nets you additional rewards at the end of events and again, helps all squad members achieve more rewards.

Inactive players will be dismissed after 14 days unless the Admiral and Squad leader are notified that a leave of absence will be taking place. This is to make sure there is room for active players who want to join.

Edit: Because of the large numbers of players who have left the game, I've temporarily set the entry level requirements to zero.

I hope to see you in the fleet!!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Any Captain level welcome. Any VIP level welcome.

Edit: I have needed to change the minimum Captain level to 30 due to the number of new players who join and then quickly go inactive.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Starbase Level 50 and climbing!
  • Options
    We are currently full, I will let you know when space is again available.
  • Options
    We've had a number or openings but they generally get filled within a few hours. I have had to change entry requirements to a minimum of level 20 due to the number of new players who join but leave the game right away.

If anyone is interested in joining, let me know. I will tell you when someone is approaching their inactive dismissal point.
  • Options
    OK, we have room for 8 players. Suddenly had a number of people give up the game.
  • Options
    Sorry, filled up for now. But there should be a couple slots open again in a few days.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Happy Holidays!!! We have a few open spots again, and would happy to have you join the Fleet!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Because of the large number of players who have recently left the game, I've lowered our joining level restrictions to ZERO. Great opportunity for new players to come in and get some experience. We are always willing to answer questions and help new players! Being from WI is not required. :)