Home Fleet Central
Options

Looking for new Fleet...any North Carolinians out there?

Lvl 55. Active daily, finish all daily goals. Participate in all events. Been playing since 2016.

Looking for a fleet/squad that is active. Currently in a lvl 69 fleet, but frustrated b/c we almost never meet daily fleet goals (chronitons). Plus can almost never donate since all skills/levels are maxed out all the time, except of course the ship ones.

Would like to find 1. A local fleet: I live in North Carolina, Triad area. 2. A fleet that meets it daily goals where I can max donate every day. 3. My squad captain is active daily and participates in the events. Option 1 is not a deal-breaker, but it would be fun to meet some local players.

Anyone out there like that?
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about anyone from North Carolina but we're a 108 starbase fleet and hit all daily rewards. Shoot me a msg and we can see if it's a good fit.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Your place would be here, at Kironex. I from NC, and a few more in fleet. We are very active members, who left our fleets for the same reasons you stated. So come on down, the waters fine.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Your place would be here, at Kironex. I from NC, and a few more in fleet. We are very active members, who left our fleets for the same reasons you stated. So come on down, the waters fine.

You just joined the forum 2nite. Not sure I can trust that.

You're from NC, but not here now? Which part?
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about anyone from North Carolina but we're a 108 starbase fleet and hit all daily rewards. Shoot me a msg and we can see if it's a good fit.

This is kinda embarrassing, but I can't figure out how & where to pm you.
  • Options
    Knights of the Saucer Section (think Round Table) active players, worldwide membership, universal acceptance.
  • Options
    Dane 'Glynn FuryDane 'Glynn Fury ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

This is kinda embarrassing, but I can't figure out how & where to pm you.

Click on the person's avatar and in the upper right click on "message"

xacd94c9ndba.jpg

• Options
    RENEGADE REAPERS is recruiting captain's level 50 & up. We are an established fleet that has been around for over avyear & a half. If you are in a dying fleet or just want a change to a more active fleet & you have 3-4 shuttle's come join us. Our Starbase is level 88. We always collect all daily honor & chroniton. Communication & being active is Key in this fleet. NO OUTSIDE CHAT APP.