Home The Bridge
Options

What item do you have way too much of

Regular component or equipment, don’t include trainers or Starbase items.

4,643 Microconnectors

uxvruonqt2fj.png

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    4909 basic spices
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmwu366cfju5.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where’s that honor machine???
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basic Alcohol: 16,727. That's by far the winner in items/components, though I have several which are creeping up there, like Basic Spices (7909), Basic Microconnectors (5266), Basic Incense (4130), 1* Optronic Circuits (3093), Basic Interlinks (3206), Basic Synthesized Polymers (2754), plus a lot of others with amounts over 1000.

But I've never been hurting for 0* Alcohol. I'm all set for a party! I've got lots of the inexpensive stuff, but my stock of higher-quality alcohol is limited, so as long as you don't mind "rail drinks" (aka "cheap hooch"), come on over!

9yigqrkb68qe.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Basic Alcohol: 16,727. That's by far the winner in items/components, though I have several which are creeping up there, like Basic Spices (7909), Basic Microconnectors (5266), Basic Incense (4130), 1* Optronic Circuits (3093), Basic Interlinks (3206), Basic Synthesized Polymers (2754), plus a lot of others with amounts over 1000.

But I've never been hurting for 0* Alcohol. I'm all set for a party! I've got lots of the inexpensive stuff, but my stock of higher-quality alcohol is limited, so as long as you don't mind "rail drinks" (aka "cheap hooch"), come on over!

9yigqrkb68qe.gif

Ha! It’s all zero star alcohol at Quarks.

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even imaging how many basic alcohols I would have if I didn't just chuck a couple thousand at the replicator whenever they get over 10k
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it is base spices 8614 of them.
  • Options
    Fascinating. While I have thousands of basic spices and incense (more if I didn't use as replicator fuel), I only have a couple hundred basic alcohol (and fairly recently I had to farm it). I suspect this is because of differing farming methods? Or shuttle runs? Certain basic uniforms and phasers are also in overwhelming supply. I pick a lot up and they rarely appear as Galaxy Event fuel.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roland 359 wrote: »
    Fascinating. While I have thousands of basic spices and incense (more if I didn't use as replicator fuel), I only have a couple hundred basic alcohol (and fairly recently I had to farm it). I suspect this is because of differing farming methods?

Must be. I know a few people in my fleet mentioned they also had surprisingly low #s of Basic Alcohol when this subject came up a number of months back.

Here are the main items I farm which also provide 0* Alcohol:
    Under New Management (Elite) = Common Database (Panel) ★
    Assault and Battery (Normal = Basic Text Book

I do both of those a lot. The 1* Database, especially, is used by almost every crew member. And the 0* Text Book shows up all the time in Galaxy events — although I will occasionally farm that at Off At The Pass (Elite), since that also drops the 1* Pattern Enhancer, which was also needed in this last Galaxy, but usually it's Assault & Battery for those.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    c58wter7yyfr.png
    snkzxy2wvsi8.png
    dct40h6hwebl.png
    n2waukv824na.png
    e6gbc00dbrao.png
    5w9xe6nllbpe.png
    ut7gcj4nzcc3.png
    Sufficed to say...i keep a very well stocked armory
    b8y56fnumhu5.png
    4qwgxy0nljwu.png
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    dmwu366cfju5.png

100% not seeing where the problem is...
  • Options
    When it gets that high it becomes my go-to replicator fuel.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmwu366cfju5.png

Ha! My ship must have a huge liquor cabinet.

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerfball6 wrote: »
    When it gets that high it becomes my go-to replicator fuel.

I have so much other crap to dump in there. I go schematics first to keep my inventory below 1000

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have any numbers this high as I'll use them to replicate constantly... Especially with 8 replicator uses per day now, I very rarely let any of those 8 uses go un-spent in a day, even if I have to just replicate holoprograms or something
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I agree Yateball
    1n9mhdc8t50f.png

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    ibr2dy00j1jw.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    I never have any numbers this high as I'll use them to replicate constantly... Especially with 8 replicator uses per day now, I very rarely let any of those 8 uses go un-spent in a day, even if I have to just replicate holoprograms or something

Hard for me to use up items when I got so many ship schematics, trainers, replicator rations, and starbase nanopolymers to use as replicator fuel.

I’m also at the point where my entire crew is FE. Most of my replicators now go to commonly used but tough to get a lot of Galaxy Event items, like 0* DS9 hyerspanner, 1* database, etc. because frankly I just don’t need higher priced items. When I get new crew from events they FE very quickly because my stocks of items and credits make crafting and replicating gear easy.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have many 0* and 1* items with over a thousand copies but the winner is booze:

2hbkftvrt9gb.png

Special shoutout to 3* furs...my crew must do a lot of mugato hunting in their spare time:

2n5pc6z0pa34.png
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    4200 alcohol followed by 3300 spices. Looks like a party.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2406 Communicator's (TOS). Basic Spices, Micro-connectors and Incense are making their way to 10K.

On the plus side I'm not too far away from getting rid of all my trainers. I could've finished this task but I forgot to use the replicator 6 days in row.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I've been using ship schematics and starbase components in the replicator so long that my replicator rations are starting to stack up.
    eedlqhn7bp4v.png
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assorted ship schematics.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I can't believe people have over 1000 items or 10000 items.

The max I have is around 500 for a clothing pattern. :(
  • Options

You'll get there. Many of us have been playing for over two years.
  • Options

Same here. I’ve been playing for over two years. I’ve been the most unluckiest player ever. :(

Maybe I spent all my inventory on replicators.
  • Options

Same here. I’ve been playing for over two years. I’ve been the most unluckiest player ever. :(

Maybe I spent all my inventory on replicators.

I'm guessing you must have put a lot of your inventory into the replicator. It's unlikely that you've been so unlucky compared to everyone else, but everyone plays a bit differently, so maybe your style just hasn't lent itself to accumulation of excess items. The thing is, we're sharing because these are piles of items we'll never need, so it's nothing to be concerned about if you don't have similar piles of unused items.
  • Options
    I think it was during the Borg Mega when low-star Interlinks were actually something I was actively farming. Maybe the next Mega should be Alcoholic themed. Other than that:

4* Optronic Circuits - 137
    4* Interlinks - 132
    4* Relays - 95
    4* Furs - 88

3* Interlinks - 108
    3* Sensors - 106
    3* Databases - 45

And yet I'm constantly hurting for 4* Latinum, Databases, Clothing Patterns and 3* Basically-Everything-Elses.
  • Options
    19,000 1* nanopolymers.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmwu366cfju5.png

Last time I was sober, man I felt bad...
    Intentionally Left Blank