Home The Holodeck
Options

Do you like Home Improvement ?

Just asking if anyone likes this show

Do you like Home Improvement ? 31 votes

Yes
48%
Jim RaynorLegendary SpacemanSoupKitchen RikerZiva DavideBooksAlmost a AngelCaptain RomarCaptain P (ESB)TheComedianEddNogguest_962456949940224ProontFleet Admiral Jedrek A. SilvGripAddictRosey_Heart 15 votes
No
32%
Nad HalGrumpferBanjo1012Captain ZloggTheJaneWayFlemmingJoeSage2[ISA] Big McLargeHuge[TFA] CubbyJoeSage 2 10 votes
What's Home Improvement?
12%
KettleKornGlenn FiddichTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Elenaeril 4 votes
What was the question?
6%
Cpt CaoticWildstar19 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I absolutely hated that show. It was not funny at all and the guy was an awful example of what a man should be. Lied to his wife all the time, was a bumbling stooge, just an all around weak man on a bad show.
  • Options
    Yes
    Like most shows it ran its intended course. Laugh here, laugh there. One persons pleasure is anothers unchallenged mind. Some get it, some don't. Now that big Red rooster and Tom and Jerry classic's.
  • Options
    No
    One of those shows that was probably fine in the 90s, and is utterly unwatchable now.
    [TFA] Task Force April, April's Assassins
    Lvl 99, VIP 14, 939 Immortalized, 212 5* FE/FF
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Cubby wrote: »
    One of those shows that was probably fine in the 90s, and is utterly unwatchable now.

I feel that way about Cheers, only of course from the 80s. I tried watching it now and it is not funny at all

• Options
    Yes
    I must admit when I first posted here I read it with the understanding if I liked doing my own home improvements, ya know like fixing the leaky faucet, putting a new flusher in the toilet tank, putting a new motor in my Recliner. Well I use to like doing those things, now I Google best repair service. Lol
  • Options
    I liked it at the time, was just a continuation of Tim Allens comedy routines, Al was great.
  • Options
    No
    I don’t think so, Tim.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Wish there was a “yes and no” choice. Some of the show was fine, but didn’t care for their attempts to weave deeper dramas into the storyline. It was an ok show for its time.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...