Home Make It So!
Options

Crew "Info" button in cryo center

I don't know about anyone else here but it is frustrating looking up crew abilities for frozen crew members. I am sure it was not DB's intention to make us spend merits to thaw a crew out just to see what their ship abilities are. But if i had decided to find a crew with a good ship ability from my frozen crew, I am stuck with either going to the WIKI or thawing them out just to push that little (i) button that shows their abilities. Is it too much to ask to add that little button to the cry center? Possibly even have a sort by ship abilities function in the crew manifest???

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! We need to be able to see traits as well.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very good idea. Right now I have to look my own immortalized crew up on the wiki for this reason. What a waste of time.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    This was one of the first things I noticed about the cryo.

In addition to the above, going to the Wiki, etc. doesn't include personal starbase and collections bonus percentages, so the numbers we're looking up elsewhere are likely inherently deceptive, unless we add an extra conversion step to our lookup process.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingLouie wrote: »
    In addition to the above, going to the Wiki, etc. doesn't include personal starbase and collections bonus percentages, so the numbers we're looking up elsewhere are likely inherently deceptive, unless we add an extra conversion step to our lookup process.

On a side note, you can create a Wiki login and set things up so that the Wiki will show you the stats with your bonuses applied IIRC. No idea how complex setting it up is (I've only done basic stuff for the Wiki like add stats & create a page for the fleet I'm in).