Home Engineering Room
Options

New Super-Rare (4*/Purple) Crew *NOT* added to Time Portal

There are several threads in The Bridge but I did not see one here that although (per a 10/11 Announcement) a long list of Super-Rare crew was added to the Time Portal, no one has reported seeing them in the wild.

Hopefully Shan will spot this thread and can report that the issue is being researched/fixed as appropriate.
Member of Rise of the Phoenix.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting here :)
    This has been verified on the day that the change went live, and again today when concerns were brought up to the team.
  • Options
    There still seems to be some kind of disconnect between what the team is reporting and what players are experiencing...

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/620/super-rare-crew-not-added-to-the-premium-portal/p1
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 packs here, no new purples, 2 new golds (Klingon Janeway and Bride Jadzia) so the golds are at least in! This is still an issue and I have airlocked ~6 to 10 super rares as duplicates since the new packs went live.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting
    I asked confirmation again. This was tested yesterday by our Senior QA and he got new 2 new 4* crew in 4x 10-pack premium.

Me on the other hand, I had none.
    It is random.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    x-posting
    I asked confirmation again. This was tested yesterday by our Senior QA and he got new 2 new 4* crew in 4x 10-pack premium.

Me on the other hand, I had none.
    It is random.

I think you're QA person isn't doing proper QA based on what your org is doing now and announced to us 5 hours after your post.

Either your QA/QC departments need to get their testing criteria together to match real world configurations.