Home The Bridge
Options

Will this Voyage make it to the 10 hour mark with no refresh?

rsa4xqg9iznq.png
Been wanting to reach the 10 hour mark without a refill for a while...hoping this one can do it!

Comments

• Options
    I hope so! Let us know how you do
  • Options
    I don't think it will make it. Roundabout 9:20 is my suggestion.
    I made the 10h with the two top skills at 11.700 , one more skill at 8.000 and the rest around 5.000-6.000 .
    But maybe you have a lucky RNG on your way, wish you all the best.
  • Options
    I don't think it will make it. Roundabout 9:20 is my suggestion.
    I made the 10h with the two top skills at 11.700 , one more skill at 8.000 and the rest around 5.000-6.000 .
    But maybe you have a lucky RNG on your way, wish you all the best.

Well...i have gone for over 35 pulls without a legendary recently, so i think my good rng is stacking up!
  • Options
    You’ll be close but probably be 15 mins short because of your starting AM and COM/ENG will start failing quite early

My personal best. 13 mins short

rzroyxeodyaq.png

• Options

Well...i have gone for over 35 pulls without a legendary recently, so i think my good rng is stacking up!

When it rains , it pours .........

Hope you will see the sun soon.

• Options

When it rains , it pours .........

Hope you will see the sun soon.

Thanks...me too
    You’ll be close but probably be 15 mins short because of your starting AM and COM/ENG will start failing quite early

My personal best. 13 mins short

rzroyxeodyaq.png

Ooh...so close! Thats how most of my voyages look stat-wise
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I was happy I finally got passed the 8 hour mark with no refresh yesterday (for the first time), and 8:40 at that.

I just keep getting *vegan poutine* skill requirements and non existent ships in my Voyage starts.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsa4xqg9iznq.png
    Been wanting to reach the 10 hour mark without a refill for a while...hoping this one can do it!

Good luck.
    Hey, I was happy I finally got passed the 8 hour mark with no refresh yesterday (for the first time), and 8:40 at that.

I just keep getting *vegan poutine* skill requirements and non existent ships in my Voyage starts.

Congratulations. I hit 8 hours for the first time a few days ago, myself. I'm hoping my current voyage makes it again, but it will be close.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...did it make it?
  • Options
    So...did it make it?

Dont know yet...its at 7 hours
  • Options
    Good luck. I had a voyage 3 days ago crash and burn at 7:58:40. Being so close, I extended and was rewarded with 2SR drops between 8 &10 hours. My best voyage crew drop in months.
  • Options
    x3epjz7a68ew.png
    Nope...not gonna happen