Home The Bridge

Best way to farm holoemitters?

Hello everyone!

My fleet is at a point in the Starbase we're we simply need a large amount of holoemitters but they don't seem to have a very good drop rate. Is it better to go for higher chron missions or lower chron missions to farm them the best?
Is there a mission people have found with better drop rate than others?

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    They only drop from ship battles, not from away missions.

They drop in proportion to the chronitons cost (before a supply kit is used), so there is no difference between ten 24 chron battles, and sixty 4 chron battles.

When farming for equipment and components, check the wiki, some ship battles have a better drop rate than away missions, despite having less stars.

Ad-warp 24 chron ship battles. Go to mission 8, The Killing Syndrome, and ad-warp epic battles.

There is a skirmish event starting tomorrow, ship battles drop intel, so you need to concentrate on ship battles during the event. Farm away.
  • edited July 2018
    Ad-warp 24 chron cost ship battles and farm Galaxy items with ship battles (translation algorithm - Leverage, medical tricorder - On Their Heels, etc.)
  • Awesome thanks Captains, I will spread the word among my fleet.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks Captains, I will spread the word among my fleet.

This is also a good idea. Some players just don't know that they are scarce. i mentioned them to my OH, who didn't know what they were. When I showed him he realised he had 4000 of them 😲
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Just found out a couple of Captains were using them for replicator fuel....

Wow. That's bad. Like Riker-Picard facepalm bad.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out a couple of Captains were using them for replicator fuel....

Wow. That's bad. Like Riker-Picard facepalm bad.

Oh Myyyyyyyy
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Holoemitters as replicator fuel?!?!?!? They’re some potential recruits for the Red Shirt Brigade...

34s7e4sq2mbd.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Isn't that the human condition? You have a whole Federation of people thirsting for holoemitters every day for months, begging for some way to get more of them, meanwhile some Lt. Broccoli is in the fuselage somewhere burning them off as replicator fuel. You have to laugh or you collapse crying.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out a couple of Captains were using them for replicator fuel....

k1zw0ael41zt.jpeg