Home Make It So!

Forum room for polls

I wish they’d create a room dedicated to polls and block them in the rest.

Way too many In the bridge and honestly the “Yes” and “”No” once are more than often irrelevant.

Let me start a poll to see people’s opinion 😂😂😂

Comments

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what you mean, I often want to setup a poll about too many polls with all ridiculous answers just to stir things up.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree. Simply call it The Polls
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I know what you mean, I often want to setup a poll about too many polls with all ridiculous answers just to stir things up.

It's been done. (Well, except maybe for the "ridiculous answers" part.)

Are there too many polls on this forum

Didn't make a difference. 😐

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like polls in general.

A new room for them doesn't make any difference to me. I read everything from the "recent discussion" section. I almost never go to individual rooms.
  • I also enjoy polls. But they have to be informatives and give you an interesting pulse on what’s the opponion or thrends in the user community. Something like who’s going all in or treshold only.

It just seems that a few people how wants to start a valid discussion are just creating polls with “yes” or “No” answers.

I just kind of lost it at “Do you think 50 crons for 150 Dil is a deal deal?”. Or when DB messes up “Do you think DB owe us an expectation?”

Seriously?!? Any polls with 95% of the answers in one spot is totally unnecessary. Just start a normal discussion thread