Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage stat combo refresh

Anyone else getting the same Voyage stat combos? Or am I just unlucky?

I’ve had Med/Cmd 3 straight times and this is the 3rd day. Was hoping after yesterday’s daily reset it’d be different. I can get both skills over 10,000 but other areas are weaker than I’d like.

Comments

• Options
    This happens sometimes if you don't fully exit the app. Like you press the home button on your phone but don't actually exit.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    I exit and reopen the game after the completion of each Voyage
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the bonus ship resets once per day (at the same time of Gauntlet end/refresh, FYI.)

But do the stats also reset once per day? I've never done the diligence to be sure.
  • Options
    Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    I've had engineering and medical three times in a row now. Typical! It usually corrects itself though.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace_Rimmer wrote: »
    I've had engineering and medical three times in a row now. Typical! It usually corrects itself though.

Yo Ace! It's me, SPECTRE! What's up, bro?
  • Options
    jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Only short voyages sent one just after another offers the same parameters (same ship and same featured skills), at least for me.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on Day 3 of ENG/DIP Voyages, but I think the traits changed somewhat at last G/V reset. I know the space wessel has not changed, though, as I rarely fly the friendly skies in my Farang Decor Crayon. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    I know the bonus ship resets once per day (at the same time of Gauntlet end/refresh, FYI.)

But do the stats also reset once per day? I've never done the diligence to be sure.

Featured skills and traits change every 24 hours, at the same time when the ship changes (currently at 8pm EST). You need the restart the app to see the changes right away though.

Always make sure to double-check the featured skills after you started a Voyage, because they'll (usually) display correctly in the ongoing Voyage screen.