Home Ready Room

Intel to Chron Ratio

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know the best ship mission to run to get the best ratio of intel gained per chronitons spent? Or is the ratio the same no matter what mission you run?

Comments

• If you're using a supply kit, then any where the original cost is divisible by four. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
  • The ratio is the same for all missions, last time i was lazy and took the most expensive ones. Now I will take missions which are more useful.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ratio is the same for all missions, last time i was lazy and took the most expensive ones. Now I will take missions which are more useful.

Last time I used missions that gave me components for Galaxy events. Two birds with one stone. But I kinda like your lazy idea. Think I’ll go with that this time. 24 chron missioms here I come!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Intel per chroniton spent (unless using a supply kit).
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catpain wrote: »
    If you're using a supply kit, then any where the original cost is divisible by four. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

That is a solid tip I didn’t think of. Thanks alot for that!
  • [QH] Captain Ziggy[QH] Captain Ziggy ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Ratio is the same whatever - last time I was Warp 100'ing Pirate Problems to stock up on the databases
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Catpain wrote: »
    If you're using a supply kit, then any where the original cost is divisible by four. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
    The ratio is the same for all missions, last time i was lazy and took the most expensive ones. Now I will take missions which are more useful.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Last time I used missions that gave me components for Galaxy events.

For those who want to take the so called "lazy" route, a 24 Chroniton mission I would recommend is:
    E6-M2 (Ancient Guardians), Epic Level

For those who want to farm for future Galaxy Events, there are a couple of 8 Chronition missions I would recommend:
    E4-M3 (A Kazon Scorned), Normal Level
    CT-M1 (Warranted Pursuit), Normal Level