Home The Holodeck
Options

Heroes and Icons

Anyone know how to get Heroes and Icons TV other than over the air broadcasts? The closest signal to me is just elusive enough / far away, I can't get it to tune in at night. They show all 5 series every night and I would love to tune in.
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some cable and satellite providers carry H&I. Not sure if it’s on any streaming services.

They have a where to watch deal on their website.
    http://www.heroesandiconstv.com/wheretowatch/
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of it. I'll look into it.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, their website is somewhat helpful. I just need to get a directional antenna to pick up the signal, it looks like.
  • Options
    How'd I miss this? Love H&I and watch it often. It has a bunch of shows that are cool in my opinion including, of course, all 5 series 6 nights per week. I watch it via over the air broadcast (even though all 5 series are also available other places like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.). Did you ever get access?
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    How'd I miss this? Love H&I and watch it often. It has a bunch of shows that are cool in my opinion including, of course, all 5 series 6 nights per week. I watch it via over the air broadcast (even though all 5 series are also available other places like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.). Did you ever get access?

Sorry, just saw this. I get intermittent access. On clear nights. I'm about 50 miles away from the signal source. I either need to buy a better antenna or give up, lol.
  • Options
    I have H&I as part of my cable plan. Probably one of my most watched channels.