Home Ready Room
Options

Faction Missions

edited July 2018 in Ready Room
With the Faction Missions, how do you get 100% on them?

I have Federation, Klingon, Bajoran, Augment and Section 31 at 100%.

Do you have to complete all the shuttle missions that are at those locations or the shuttle missions plus the missions in the those locations?

Has anyone got all the Factions at 100% yet and how long did it take you to get to it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Lots of people have. You earn reputation points for each successful mission, and that slowly builds toward 100%. It takes a while (I couldn't guess the exact number, probably a couple hundred or so), but eventually you will get there too. If someone knows hard numbers by all means.
  • Options
    Reputation points?
  • Options
    When you successfully complete a faction mission, you will see a little token among the items you receive that represents gained reputation with that faction. The Augment one, for example, looks like this:

bplfb5z0pcdm.png

Getting those is what increases your reputation from Despised to Hostile to Neutral, and so on, all the way up to Honored.
  • Options
    Reputation points?

When your shuttle comes back successfully, you earn a certain number of reputation points. Here's a Romulan shuttle of mine which just came back, and you can see the little Romulan icon with an "8" so I got 8 Romulan Reputation Points.

kmlo9usv7mob.png

I'm not sure if there's a way to tell how many points you need to advance. This is a newer account, so this shuttle actually made my reputation go from Hostile 98% to Friendly 1%. It will take quite a few months running shuttles regularly to get all of the factions to 100% Honored, but it will happen.