Home The Bridge
Options

Luck or are pulls getting better?

5nku8bmma1oy.png
Pulled this while I was at work today. Cant remember what first one was, was 2 unowned legendary crew or another star on my 3/5 regent Worf, the 2 4 star crew were already maxed on all choices so they're going to be scrapped and a couple of the new la Forge on the end

1 legendary behold
2 purple beholds (but nothing i can keep)
2 legendary event crew

Comments

• Options
    That's luck. But congrats! Awesome pull.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    my gosh I wish I had that luck just once lol. Congrats!!
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    lol thats just insane 0.o
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fabulous luck. Congrats!
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    The Golden Fleece
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borderline unbelievable luck actually
  • Options
    l6jl7hld94va.jpeg
  • Options
    Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I had 6 goes. 4 Dukat's and 2 Weyon's. Complete bust. Very jealous.
  • Options
    Think the OP is the best pull I’ve ever seen
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    You should get some lottery tickets to go along with that awesome, extremely rare pull. Congrats
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Very lucky but awesome
  • Options
    Just got 30 10X pull getting no 5* at all... Fascinating... And a little frustrating too
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Raphillon wrote: »
    Just got 30 10X pull getting no 5* at all... Fascinating... And a little frustrating too

Thats ridiculous, and quite concerning
  • Options
    ADM Fletcher [ET]ADM Fletcher [ET] ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I got 2 Legendaries from my 30 10X pull. Been waiting for 2 copies of Rare Kang for what seems like months, and I couldn't even get one copy from those 30 pulls. :-(
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    ks498s36yfnn.png

I'll trade you...
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    that be a different kind of luck ....
  • Options
    Pulled this one today.

in2y5glhobcx.png
  • Options
    Hamsters2Hamsters2 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    you got more legendary in 1 pack then I did in last 10 pack I bought! Stop using up all the OP pulls! (Yeah, I'm jealous) :D gz
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luck. Enjoy!
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Last offer I had was the 30 pull plus 4K dil for $50 again. After the last debacle with this with zero five star and only six four star I either didn’t have or add stars to and zero five star schematics it was very easy to say no thanks scooter, get your suckers elsewhere. It will be a very cold day in hell when I put out any more money on this game, once the monthly card is done this month I’m stopping it as well. It’s a decent value but I’ve dumped more than enough money in this to support them. The value of spending has never been there and I don’t see it changing any time soon. If it does I’ll think about supporting monetarily again but it would have to swing 180 degrees from what it is now.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    Last offer I had was the 30 pull plus 4K dil for $50 again. After the last debacle with this...

And how often do you want to keep repeating this story ;) Spend or in your case don´t spend, but get over it. Also as you said when you talked about this before:

"I had this offer drop last week and as I’ve had decent luck with it twice before I bit again."

So out of 3 times taking this offer you had, according to your own words, decent luck 2 times. Not too shabby where RNG is involved.

Also in odd based things there is the so called "regression toward the mean". Meaning swings in the one or other direction can and will happen, but that will average itself out over time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

I also had bad "packages". But next time the goods dropped like crazy...

• Options
    You can kill the packs but for vip 14 it also gave over 5000 dil.
  • Options
    I'm so sick of these stories. I feel like they are planted by DB as some sort of false hope operation.
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this beauty from a single premium pull from the 7 I got in the event (last one too) q32wuz9fs9um.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    5nku8bmma1oy.png
    Pulled this while I was at work today. Cant remember what first one was, was 2 unowned legendary crew or another star on my 3/5 regent Worf, the 2 4 star crew were already maxed on all choices so they're going to be scrapped and a couple of the new la Forge on the end

1 legendary behold
    2 purple beholds (but nothing i can keep)
    2 legendary event crew

Awesome pull, I got a purple behold (all Immortal) and a 1/4 char I already had immortal from my Event Pack.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    That is luck. I just got the $9.99 pack offer and out of the 10 packs not 1 useable character. It is bull.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens.

I just did *43* pulls on the the new Worf pack before I got a single gold. Other days I get it on the first try.