Home The Bridge
Options

Attn Shan or Portal God : Time sensitive

Looking at the universal offer very temptfully, Is a portal update coming soon ?
If so, more likely to buy.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is currently no ETA for the next Time Portal update, I brought it up so it is on the team's mind.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alrighty, thanks for the prompt reply :D
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Does this "Portal god" require any specific types of sacrifices for favorable results?
    Asking for a friend.

oh I think you know what it takes in sacrifice, money and dilithium
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is there more that can be brought forth to yield a more desirable bounty ?

A special dance under the light of moon,
    Perhaps some self blood letting to impress upon thee the conviction of our desire ?

Would thou accept rendering one self or an adversary to a state of slumber by sprinting at another with cooking pot helmets for your entertainment?

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always clap my hands and say rabbit rabbit rabbit after every 3 pulls.
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    I always clap my hands and say rabbit rabbit rabbit after every 3 pulls.

well damn, that's what I've been doing wrong all this time
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

For the longest time I didn't know she was also the actress of Nurse Ratched. Makes so much sense how well she can play such deviously malicious characters now.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.