Home The Bridge

Have Evidence That DB Updated the Time Portal with new 4 star crew?

edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Devoting this entire post to collecting evidence of only new 4 star crew being added to the loot table, since it's obvious 5 star crew were added without issues.

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Tumbleweed rolls across the forum holodeck
    DB: Do Better
  • So many 10xpremium pulls and no new 4* featured for me.... The reason I did the pulls in the first place. There’s clearly an issue evidenced by the other tread featuring players accumulating 100’s of 10xpremium pulls results and getting none of the newly added 4* other than Augment Riker.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that once the realize that they were wrong and there was a problem, the people like silverrose who opened 100+ packs to test it should be able to trade in at least 10% of their Super Rare pulls in exchange for the new super rares of their choice.
  • Opened at least 40 packs since the update was made and i got zero of the new added 4* crew. Think there already have been enough proof, that they were not added, or at least not live.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • yeah, I think that is why they are being so quiet here. The implications of having to do some kind of credit/appeasement to make things right for people who bought packs this week who were expecting a shot at new crew is going to be rather complicated.

The worst thing they can do is say there's no problem when there clearly is, especially when it is going to kill future sales from people who feel like they were misled.
  • I have opened about 40 packs, and zero of the new 4 stars.
  • Because the last time it turned out that players were pulling packs with zero chance of the represented crew dropping (ie Musketeer LaForge) & the initial reaction from DB was to cover it up, their innocent till proven guilty posturing is no longer legitimate. The burden is now on DB.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    My post did x3 & not sure why or how to delete duplicates.
    ~ seeking out new life
    edited October 2017
    Don't see a delete duplicate post option, so I'm editing the duplicates. All i can see to do. Again sorry.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Shan wrote: »

This is a garbage response. Your lying to the player base is unacceptable
    edited October 2017
    Sorry I didn't intend post x3. How do i fix this? I have no idea how it even happened!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't intend post x3. How do i fix this? I have no idea how it even happened!

I had issues earlier as well, I believe the forums might have been impacted by the level3 outage that occurred earlier, and might still be ongoing.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

I had issues earlier as well, I believe the forums might have been impacted by the level3 outage that occurred earlier, and might still be ongoing.

Haha -- I read that as "level 3 outrage" and thought that was a fairly accurate description of some of the recent posts. :D

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwhisper wrote: »
    While DB as a company has been less than up front with us before, ripping into Shan and accusing him of lying only diminishes whatever point you have to make.

I would have given this post an awesome, except that Shan is a her. :p
  • Shan stated in another post: "I can confirm that this has been verified when the change was made live, and was verified again today when I brought up these concerns to the team."

I asked over and over: "are you sure there isn't a problem?" and was told over and over there is no problem. Other players did the same.

So yes I personally feel lied to.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    While DB as a company has been less than up front with us before, ripping into Shan and accusing him of lying only diminishes whatever point you have to make.

I would have given this post an awesome, except that Shan is a her. :p

Whoops! I knew that and still typed it wrong... luckily the new edit feature is vastly better than the old forums!
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »

Haha -- I read that as "level 3 outrage" and thought that was a fairly accurate description of some of the recent posts. :D

Lol. Outrage was how i first read it through, too
    ~ seeking out new life
  • dwhisper wrote: »
    Niner47 wrote: »

It's unfortunate, but part there are scenarios where testing won't catch everything, especially when they're dealing with an integration like this.

All they had to do was have a player account with 100,000 dilithium loaded onto it, make 150 pulls, realize no one was dropping, and tell us there is an issue and we are working on it. This response take 15 minutes. Instead we were told we were wrong repeatedly. How can we not be jaded?

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead we were told we were wrong repeatedly. How can we not be jaded?

Shan can only convey here what she gets told from "above". And as Erin said herself: They tested things (again) and found no issues. Despite our experiences here saying something completely different. At least in the end "justice gets served". And cheers for being so peristent with this Niner...

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

It's unfortunate, but part there are scenarios where testing won't catch everything, especially when they're dealing with an integration like this.

All they had to do was have a player account with 100,000 dilithium loaded onto it, make 150 pulls, realize no one was dropping, and tell us there is an issue and we are working on it. This response take 15 minutes. Instead we were told we were wrong repeatedly. How can we not be jaded?

The problem is this is not the first time where Shan has talk to Devs, been told X, we insisted on Y, and only after forcing them to look further did they admit it was Y. Every time it happens DB loses credibility and Shan loses credibility in insisting on X.

For every issue where DB says something and we notice something different it's hard to trust "sorry it's just RNG" as a response when DB has a history of it not just being RNG. But the problem is, because there is RNG it takes a huge sample like this for DB to even acknowledge the issue enough to investigate it.