Home The Bridge
Options

Best MED for Voyages

For longer voyages (10+ hours), only 2 things matter, max AM and primary stat. After the point of all hazard fails occurs, max AM is all that matters. Prior to that though, a high primary stat takes a dent out of the AM bleed, reducing the Dil refills. So I was thinking a list of best crew for each stat, like we have for the gauntlet would be great. Trick is, in order to place crew in one of the 12 slots, they have to have one of the other stats after the 2 primary ones are filled. So crew Tetris then. I’ll start with Med since it is most people’s worst stat. Maybe others can work some of the other ones? =)

Note: My numbers are average roll as shown on wiki, but do not include Starbase % bumps.

Best Crew (15,413 MED with these crew slotted as shown):
Crell Moset_______1472 DIP
Alt Fut Bashir_____1454 CMD
GoE Troi__________1447 DIP
Sulan_____________1416 SCI
Mobile Doctor____1413 SCI
AoS Crusher______1366 CMD
Mirror Phlox______1347 SEC
Dark Ages McCoy_1324 SEC
B Guinan_________1231 MED
Bashir, J.B.________1221 MED
Doctor La Forge___907 ENG
R.Mayweather_____815 ENG

Other crew over 900 MED:
Commander Troi__1038 DIP SEC
Doctor Chapel_____1035 MED ONLY
Katra McCoy_______1026 DIP SCI
Comb Med Paris___1016 CMD SEC
Antaak_____________1015 SCI
Doc Crusher_______994 DIP SCI
Apollo_____________993 CMD DIP
Edith Keeler_______979 DIP
HolonovelDoctor__955 SCI
BO Troi____________954 CMD DIP
Dr Crusher________947 CMD SEC
Danara Pel________936 SCI
RAF J Bashir_______920 SEC
Doctor La Forge___907 ENG SEC
Drafted McCoy____906 DIP
Dr Toby Russell___906 CMD SCI

After researching, I found that MED crew with ENG are rare. Only 4 crew available:
Doctor La Forge_______907 MED ENG SEC
Rianna Mayweather___815 MED ENG DIP
Changling Bashir______814 MED ENG SEC
Delta Flyer Paris_______726 MED ENG CMD

Also, NOT spam

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I really need to get AoS Crusher up to speed and immortalized as she would be a huge asset and provide a nice boost to my abysmal MED stat. I need to boost other 4* MED to immortalization status to help since the other 5*'s I have with a decent MED stat are 1/5 or 2/5.

DB reeeeeaaaaallllly needs to add a whole lot more MED crew in, even if they literally make **tsk tsk** up to do so (Augment Assimilated Smitten Admiral Mobile Doctor here we come!).
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is Eng with some Med too.
  • Options
    Rabb wrote: »
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is Eng with some Med too.

His MED is way under 900 though. ENG and SEC are his prime stats.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    Awesome list. It's too bad it's effectively unattainable to all but the whales, but that's the way the game is.
  • Options
    BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    At least Mirror Phlox is there :). And Holonovel Doctor was a monthly reward.

I've unfrozen every medical crew just in case.
  • Options
    CSMone01 wrote: »
    Awesome list. It's too bad it's effectively unattainable to all but the whales, but that's the way the game is.

BO Troi____________954 CMD DIP

This one was monthly also, and event so most should have her.

• Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't agree, many with above 900 medical are super Rares and you certainly don't have to be a whale to get those.

• Options
    It's easiest to boost med, I find, when it's a secondary or tertiary skill. I try to find dual 1,000 skills where I can, but someone like Chakotay (although it's below 900), is a nice pick for an engineering slot due to the med kicker. Same with folks like The Keeper or Guinan.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    It's easiest to boost med, I find, when it's a secondary or tertiary skill. I try to find dual 1,000 skills where I can, but someone like Chakotay (although it's below 900), is a nice pick for an engineering slot due to the med kicker. Same with folks like The Keeper or Guinan.

Delta Flyer Paris does a decent job of that too for ENG and MED.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

To have all of them, yeah. A good set of these have been event crew at one point, such as Phlox in list 1, Doctor LaForge, Denara Pel etc in list #2. Guinan isn't just a whale thing, its a blind luck thing as some FTPers have gotten her in 3 win streak boxes.

Maybe only whales get citations for the 5s....