Home Make It So!
Options

Sort Based on Ship/Starbase?

JacenWolffeJacenWolffe ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Make It So!
Will it ever be possible to sort chars based on where they were posted (ship/station)? Such as being able to see all the Discovery crew or all of the original NCC-1701 Enterprise crew? Not necessarily as a trait but similar sorting. In case of "Disco Crew" type events.

As a bonus, for anyone who would wind up in a category with only them, they could just be 'Misc' or 'Other'.

This is not to say that I, or others, wouldn't know who all served but it would be faster than trying to remember them all to check them.

Same could be said for Mirrorverse counterparts, in case of 'mirrorverse char bonus' for events.
"If you want level-headed answers to help you fit into polite society I'm not really the right person..." -CMDR Shepard
"When the people around you are all one way and you're not, you can't help feeling like there's something wrong with you." -B'Elanna Torres
"Simulations can't prepare you for the real thing. Nothing can." -Dr. Julian Bashir
"There's no room in justice for loyalty, or friendship, or love. Justice, as the Humans like to say, is blind. I used to believe that. I'm not sure I can anymore." -Odo
"Sleep, there's no such thing. It's just an old space tale like Sparkle dancers or Klingons with a heart of gold. " -Montgomery Scott
"Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam"? No, "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well on the Mirror side, they all say Mirror in the name so are searchable.