Home The Bridge

You guys going to use Tilly's famous quote as an in game quote?

Lol that would be funny! It would cause a revolt, but it would be funny :D

Comments

• Stamets can use it to. ;)
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest, when is the last time new crew quotes were added to the game?
  • Launch?
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    dwhisper wrote: »
    Launch?

I thought that might be the case, but I wanted to be sure. I'm sure it's been at least a year.
  • This game has sound?

Seriously, I turned mine off on day two after hearing Scotty's stroke-inducing quote for the hundredth time.
  • Yeah that Scotty one was bad. Nah bloodie A, B, C, D....Z, continues in various other languages A to Z for a few hours....
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mordack wrote: »
    Just out of interest, when is the last time new crew quotes were added to the game?

Merry Man Worf was introduced with no sound clip. After protesting by not merry players, one was added.
  • This game has sound?

Seriously, I turned mine off on day two after hearing Scotty's stroke-inducing quote for the hundredth time.

Meaweather killed me.

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game has sound?

Meaweather killed me.

It least it's short. Dax drives me bonkers as well.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    If her FBomb was a sound byte I'd buy multiple copies :wink:
  • The bigger issue for me is that this is rarely cool enough to require expletives.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I think the last time a sound update was done was during the battle of new York. RAF Bashir has two soundbites