Home The Bridge

In game message

Anyone else get the in game message saying the new Event/Client/Server build notes were on here, with 250 chrons attached - only for the 250 chrons to never surface?

Comments

• [RO]BitterDevil[RO]BitterDevil ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    same here

• I have the opposite. The 250 chronitons are attached (I haven't claimed them yet) but the actual communication with the event/server/build notes are nowhere to be found.

The bit.ly link just goes to the Starfleet Communications forum.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

And you can't find the proper thread out of the 5?

• I got the chrons but I cant find this client build/server notes or is that just the regular announcement?
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is blank of text in any way +250 chronitons

I demand 10,000 chronitons as compensation for the distress of not seeing the text ! Narf ! Lol
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biga Higa wrote: »
    I got the chrons but I cant find this client build/server notes or is that just the regular announcement?

Events are pushed out with a server build. Sometimes they implement other changes at the same time. These are documented in the same thread as the event notes. In this case, there are none referenced.

It appears they are using a standard template that basically says to go to the Starfleet Communication forum to see the latest update. In this case, it's event notes only.
  • NS111111 wrote: »
    Anyone else get the in game message saying the new Event/Client/Server build notes were on here, with 250 chrons attached - only for the 250 chrons to never surface?

Raise a ticket, you should get a response by xmas if you hurry.
  • Got the mail with the chronitons, accepted it but the chrons weren't added.

Refreshing the page twice made them appear.
  • edited October 2017
    Thanks for the warning, I haven't to even tried yet, I CANNOT FIND THE PROMISED UPDATE NOTES!!!
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no trouble claiming on my end. But past results are not future guarantees
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the warning, I haven't to even tried yet, I CANNOT FIND THE PROMISED UPDATE NOTES!!!

They are pinned in the category Starfleet Communications.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/692/galaxy-event-notes-orion-belt-10-19#latest
  • Dralix wrote: »

And you can't find the proper thread out of the 5?

The event notes are there. The client/server changes are nowhere to be found. We have constantly asked for build/release notes. But now we're being teased with non-existing documents.