Home The Bridge

No further "New Character Polls" from me

I just wanted to announce this, for anyone who enjoyed them and was hoping for more. Mostly so that if someone else wants to take up the mantle, they could feel free to do so; if they're interested I even have a 70-character roster ready to go from all the TNG movies that I'd be happy to pass along.

Partially this is due to some change in my personal circumstances, and partially it's due to burnout and dissatisfaction with the game itself. I'm going to continue playing, but I'm no longer invested enough to take the time putting these lists together.

Thanks for everyone who voted, and I'm happy to see characters like Sarek, the Borg Queen , Enabran Tain and so on in the game; it's great that Disruptor Beam has added the majority of the original poll winners. Hopefully Edward Jellico and Commander Shelby will join them in the reasonably near future.

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
  • :(
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to announce this, for anyone who enjoyed them and was hoping for more. Mostly so that if someone else wants to take up the mantle, they could feel free to do so; if they're interested I even have a 70-character roster ready to go from all the TNG movies that I'd be happy to pass along.

Partially this is due to some change in my personal circumstances, and partially it's due to burnout and dissatisfaction with the game itself. I'm going to continue playing, but I'm no longer invested enough to take the time putting these lists together.

Thanks for everyone who voted, and I'm happy to see characters like Sarek, the Borg Queen , Enabran Tain and so on in the game; it's great that Disruptor Beam has added the majority of the original poll winners. Hopefully Edward Jellico and Commander Shelby will join them in the reasonably near future.

I have to say those polls were some of my favorite posts of all time. In fact one was going when I just joined the old forums and it sucked me in to sign up.

Though I'm sad that you won't be doing others, I want to give a severe amount of thanks for all the effort that you've done on these. I really think DB did read them and you had a very positive impact.

I wish there were better words, but all I can sum it up with this, THANK YOU.