Home Engineering Room
Options

Stalled voyage - what do I do now?

I hit recall on my voyage slightly too late when I had only 28 antimatter left. The bug which causes the next event to happen anyway happened and it was a hazard which emptied the tank. I had the choice of refilling or abandoning. I refilled, but now while the clock is moving again, nothing is happening. No events, no rewards, no hazards, zip. Just the clock ticking over. Is my only way forward now to recall again?
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Options
    You can try, but it may not work. I have a bugged Voyage that is stuck as unfinishable unless I abandon it because no attempts to recall have been successful.
  • Options
    After half an hour of nada, I hit recall again. Fortunately it worked.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    This same thing just happened to me (right down to hitting recall with 28 AM), which is super frustrating, considering that I'd timed it up to collect chrons from a 19 hour mission just in time to start the Galaxy portion of an event.

Knowing that DB's customer service response time is 2 weeks doesn't exactly help me address a problem where I expected those chrons now, so hopefully a second recall (with a full tank, this time) does do the trick.

Granted I'm still out 250 DIL from a refresh that I shouldn't have had to do, on top of the 8-9 hours of extra wait time for the second recall, but at this point, I just want to collect my rightful loot sooner than Halloween.