Home The Bridge
Options

10 for 10 pull results

So, I finally had the 10 for 10 (well, 10 for $12.99 CAD) offer pop up. I purchased it instantly, because I'd be a huge hypocrite if I didn't.

I don't need any 3* crew besides Duras sisters, so I'm only buying it for 4/5* and the odd schematics I'm still missing, so I'm pretty happy overall with my pull results. I am a bit disappointed with the 3* results though. More on that later.

For 4/5* crew, I got:

Captain Nog (Behold with Disguised Kira and Age of Sail Crusher. All 3 new to me, preferred Nog)
Dark Ages McCoy - Now 2/5. Behold with Disguised Kira and Captain Nog.
Orion Slaver - New
Berlinghoff Rasmussen - Now 2/4
Tommy Gun Dixon x 2 - New to me, nice to have him already 2/4
Resistance Shakaar - Now 2/4
Human Q - Already immortalized, trashed
Doctor Crusher - Now 4/4
Warship Yar - Was a behold with David Marcus who I have at 3/4 and another 4* I forget, but I've wanted Yar for ages.
Gorn Captain - Now 2/4

Ship schematics.. Aside from the "special" ships like T'Ong, NX Enterprise and Spheres, the only schematics I need are Jem'Hadar Fighter and Enterprise D. I finally, finally finished off the Enterprise D from these pulls, so that's pretty cool. It would be nice if the 'special' ships dropped from regular portals, but c'est la vie.

3* crew.. This is where I'm pretty disappointed. I was hoping to get a few Duras sisters to finish off my .. Duras Sisters, but OBVIOUSLY the drop rate on them has been nerfed into oblivion now that they're useful for something. I got one copy of Lursa out of almost 60 cards. Out of I think 70? different 3* cards, I didn't pull a single copy of almost 1/4 of them, while I got multiples of several. What's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on offer.
    I know it’s disappointing not to get more than one Duras. But you also have a chance on voyages between the 2 to 4 hour range or on dilemmas.
  • Options
    I was about to start a thread on the 10 for 10, but I will add my results to this. You got some nice 4*/5* pulls. I fared pretty well too I think:

New Crew:
    5* The One, Lore [Behold with Grilka and Bateson] - Need more ENG/SCI stats for Voyages]
    5* Dr. Richard Daystrom [Behold with Phoenix Cochrane and RAF Miles O'Brien] - Good SCI/ENG and high roller in Gauntlet
    4* Rura Penthe Reed
    3* Captain Dathon (2)

Fuse Crew:
    5* Age of Sail Crusher - Now 2/5
    4* Ambassador Spock - Now FF/Immortalize [Behold with Bridge Officer Troi (FF) and Silik]
    4* Angel I Riker - Now FF/Immortalize
    4* Automated Unit 3947 - Now 3/4
    4* Kurak - Now 3/4 [Behold with GI Chakotay, and Harriman who I have 1/4]
    4* Lily Sloane - Now 3/4 [Behold with Soran (FF) and Blood Oath Jadzia Dax]
    4* Rianna Mayweather - Now 2/4 [Behold with Captain Janeway and Platonian Kirk - both already FF]
    3* Mora Pol - Now 3/3
    3* Ensign Mendon - Now 2/3
    3* Ambassador Neelix - Now 2/3

Airlock 56 3* and 2 4* Crew:
    (1) 4* Resistance Shakaar
    (1) 4* Dr. Tolian Soran
    (4) 3* Sniper Ezri Dax
    (2) 3* Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy
    (3) 3* Captain Kasidy Yates
    (2) 3* Temporal Shift Kes
    (3) 3* Doctor Selar
    (1) 3* Deanna Troi
    (1) 3* Surgeon Phlox
    (1) 3* Lt Commander Nella Daren
    (1) 3* Expedition Vash
    (2) 3* Subcommander T'Pol
    (1) 3* Lieutenant Saavik
    (3) 3* Holodeck3 Dr. Brahms
    (1) 3* Gilora Rejal
    (1) 3* Chief Engineer La Forge
    (2) 3* Rifle Janeway
    (1) 3* Dr. Carol Marcus
    (1) 3* Klingon Dukat
    (1) 3* Koloth
    (1) 3* Mirror Smiley O'Brien
    (1) 3* Maquis Takeover Torres
    (2) 3* B'Etor Duras
    (1) 3* Command Wrap Kirk
    (1) 3* Commander Kor
    (2) 3* Commander Kang
    (3) 3* Boxer Chakotay
    (1) 3* Hockey Kim
    (1) 3* Hockey Paris
    (2) 3* Idrin
    (1) 3* Private S. Money
    (2) 3* Constable Odo
    (2) 3* Donik
    (1) 3* Ensign Vorik
    (1) 3* Commander Scott
    (1) 3* Ensign Robin Lefler
    (1) 3* Keevan
    (3) 3* Lwaxana Troi
    (2) 3* Ambassador Fox

• Options
    Copied over from a thread on the old forums:

Results:

only one Duras sister in all ten packs

6200 honor from airlocked crew (all dupes)

1: Rogue Harry Kim (duplicate)
    2: 4* Behold - Dolim (2nd star)
    3: 4* Behold – all duplicates
    4: 4* Behold – Dr. David Marcus (3rd star); 5* Behold – Phoenix Cochrane (1st star); 4* Behold – Romulan Kirk (3rd star) [by far the best pull & pretty much made the $10 worthwhile]
    5: Claiborne Chekov (duplicate)
    6: Maquis Eddington (3rd star)
    7: Gralik Durr (3rd star)
    8: Drafted McCoy (1st star)
    9: 4* Behold - Forra Gegen (2nd star)
    10: 4* Behold – EV Suit Tucker (1st star)

So, I didn’t get to fully fuse any of my 4* crew as I had hoped, but I was able to add some stars & I got some characters I didn’t have before. Now it just needs to happen 6 more times so I can catch up to the people who were getting this offer every week.
  • Options
    I'm very happy. Got the last star for my Garak. :D
    46p0wm8zlzvf.png
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Got pretty lucky.

Got 3 legendaries: Chancellor Gowron, Admiral Riker, and Sulan.
    The 4 Super Rares that I like were a Captain Janeway that i Mirror Phlox in which I didn't have.

All others were ok
  • Options
    JMJM ✭✭
    You all have had some great pulls! Congrats! For myself I am a bit disappointed today. I received the pop-up offer for 25 10x premium pulls plus dilithium etc. In all 25 pulls I only received one legendary behold (which included 2 of my few already 5* ff/fe!). Even the 4* there was only 1 per pull except in two cases so 25 pulls - 1 legendary and 27 super rare out of 250. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the 10 for $10 and got 0 Duras sisters but about 6 CMO Ogawas...
  • Options
    izzqfrb5opbx.png
    I still have 5 pulls left. One of my best ones so far
  • Options
    Did my 10 for 10. One wasted pull with Mirror K'ehleyr (already FF) and a bunch of other trash blues.

Got one B'etor and 2 Lursa, Duras sisters at 3/4 now.

Out of the rest, I got Kelby, First Goran'agar and Apollo (all new to me), second stars on Kurak, Temporal Agent Seven and KDF Gowron, third star on Feezal Phlox, two Galen (now at 3/4), and got 4th stars on Dr. David Marcus, APU 3947 and Disguised Tuvok. Pretty happy with that overall!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* crew.. This is where I'm pretty disappointed. I was hoping to get a few Duras sisters to finish off my .. Duras Sisters, but OBVIOUSLY the drop rate on them has been nerfed into oblivion now that they're useful for something. I got one copy of Lursa out of almost 60 cards. Out of I think 70? different 3* cards, I didn't pull a single copy of almost 1/4 of them, while I got multiples of several. What's up with that?

Random numbers are streaky. You shouldn't expect it to be evenly distributed. Rolling 60 times and getting a random number between 1 and 70 you would expect to to get multiples of some numbers and no copies of other numbers. Sure it didn't work out the way you wanted in this case, but someone else probably got lucky and ended up with multiple copies of Duras sisters. That's just the way the RNG rolls.
  • Options
    Spent $10 to get a Delta Flyer Paris (one of my most wanted) and some honor.

Thrilled with the Paris but I'm way past diminishing returns on these premium packs, after a month of getting one every week from the dilithium card and getting exactly 0 new crew. Now I'm done with the monthly card altogether. And seeing as I can't rank in the top 1000 to save my life, I'm pretty much down to honor for legendaries once every several months. The game is getting better at least, but there's got to be a better way of doing these random portal packs that only drop legendaries once in a blue moon and can't even manage to help supply the numerous 4-star crew I still don't have completed. They're long past being worth it to me.