Home Fleet Central
Options

Level 51 player looking for new fleet

To be blunt I am a daily player and also and a $$$ player as well. I am not saying anything bad about my current fleet but am looking for like minded players. I usually average 1000-1200 rank in events but have peaked around 200 a couple of times. If interested send me a message.

Comments

• Options
    See post below yours 😁
  • Options
    Done many thanks
  • Options
    Okie fleet got a lvl 3 starbase and growing fleet
  • Options
    Delta House sister fleet of Freedom Fighters welcome you with open arms!
  • Options
    feds r us has a lvl 32 star base and are very active! if you want to know more, go to our facebook group- Feds R Us and ask to join. Read the 10 commandments of new members, and if you like what you see and agree with the list, comment with your in-game name and we'll add you straight away!
  • Options
    To be blunt I am a daily player and also and a $$$ player as well. I am not saying anything bad about my current fleet but am looking for like minded players. I usually average 1000-1200 rank in events but have peaked around 200 a couple of times. If interested send me a message.

You are welcome to inquire with "Knights of the Saucer section" We prioritize with Fun first. Spending is entirely up to you. We understand some have obligations outside of this game. Most if not all are very active. We came from a respectable Top 3 Fleet but felt it was time for a new venue.