Home Make It So!
Options

Credit Dilemma

One issue I hope DB addresses very soon is the credit dilemma. With the advent of voyages, which I love, I finally have an abundance of replicator rations and I am able to replicate 4 times a day but now I find my credits quickly dwindling. It it possible to get an official word if this is being worked on so I can plan my last 1.5M in credits appropriately? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Already a thread on this and how to maximize credit gain and usage. Good luck getting DB to change anything like this. Since day 1 there has always been a shortage of chrons, trainers, or credits. Can have an abundance of 2, but not all 3. The main shortage has been chrons, until voyages. Voyages has also helped with trainers and rations. Gauntlet helped with the merit shortages for cryostasis and faction stores. Sat or Sunday Cadet missions are the only help for credit... unless you want to spend dilithium to buy creds.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further to what Captain Jello said, until and unless they increase the credit flow (likely only shifting the bottleneck), you'll need to self solve.

In other words, just because you're swimming in replicator rations doesn't mean you should be replicating 4x 5* equipment every day. You need to balance what and how much you replicate around your credit balance.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Further to what Captain Jello said, until and unless they increase the credit flow (likely only shifting the bottleneck), you'll need to self solve.

In other words, just because you're swimming in replicator rations doesn't mean you should be replicating 4x 5* equipment every day. You need to balance what and how much you replicate around your credit balance.

Best bet is to buy extra Saturday tickets. I buy 4 extra sets which puts me at 30 mission runs. That gets me around 2 million but that is still only enough to last a few days if you're replicating mad style. I'm actually disappointed Voyages gives so many rations. That was something I saved honor for and built up 180 legendary rations. I just think some things SHOULD be difficult to obtain and not everything should be given away easily