Home The Bridge
Options

New achievements

A bunch of new achievements just appeard in my game for completing away missions, equiping items, scaning and claiming the daily reward.
548froefcd13.png

Have to say i am dissapoint about how quickly i finished most of them.
w2b93ccvymzz.png

Levels were 1/2/3/5/10 away missions/items all rewards credits.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed - was super excited to see these this morning and then was swiftly disappointed. Hoping it is an error or maybe an early release of something intended for later?
  • Options
    New achievements are a welcome addition, beside that. I finished them all in not more than 2 minutes.
  • Options
    I wonder if they will reset daily?or expand?
    Credits are appreciated though.
  • Options
    people were saying they were starving for creds... perhaps this is the answer db came up with
  • Options
    I'm being thick here - but what's the free basic reward?
  • Options
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I'm being thick here - but what's the free basic reward?

I think it's any free Portal pull. I personally got that achievment by redeeming either today's free Premium Portal pull (from the monthly calendar) or from a Shuttle Boost pull (from the Cadet Challenge).

Just redeem any "free" pull and you'll get the achievement ;)
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    They come to the need of credits, now that we can replicate a lot of items.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    too bad that the needless "1" for placing 1st in the gauntlet was not fixed. :(
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Options
    Yeah, I definitely appreciate the extra credits but the achievements were pretty easy. My guess is that these are targeted to new players to introduce them to achievements and get them some extra coin in their pockets.

I'll throw a party when they fix the gauntlet achievement bug.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Yeah, I definitely appreciate the extra credits but the achievements were pretty easy. My guess is that these are targeted to new players to introduce them to achievements and get them some extra coin in their pockets.

I'll throw a party when they fix the gauntlet achievement bug.

Maybe 2018 ....its only around since June... ;-)

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I've a feeling they are targeted at new players more, with the low level scope of them.
    Cymru am byth
  • Options

Maybe 2018 ....its only around since June... ;-)

At the earliest ;)
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    izausome wrote: »
    I wonder if they will reset daily?or expand?

If they were going to reset daily, they'd be in daily missions, not achievements. Some of them are duplicates of daily missions.

Increasing the ceiling down the road is certainly possible.
  • Options
    gotta figger that they are steam badges, easily attainable. Giving (maybe more than is due) DB the benefit of the doubt, this is a test bed to make sure they work before they boost the numbers.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    I feel like a few of those achievements could easily just be daily targets...pretty underwhelming for achievements.
  • Options
    They may have just released them before adding more tiers to them. I cannot see these being, as is, what we only receive.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista