Home The Bridge

Fierce Guinan's items are in the 'used to build' tab!

edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Can't wait for her official release but this will have to do for now... 6ft7mcab2i5c.png

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why she and Gabriel Bell have been sitting unreleased for over a month now.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why she and Gabriel Bell have been sitting unreleased for over a month now.

Well a good chnuck of that has been watching the Discovery channel --- so not too too surprised. I imagine we'll see them in upcoming events, though I hope we get a post-mega re-run as per usual before that.

• I've heard Colonel Worf has dropped from Voyages.
    Is it possible this Guinan can too and it's just that nobody's posted about it yet?
  • Xanathar wrote: »
    I've heard Colonel Worf has dropped from Voyages.
    Is it possible this Guinan can too and it's just that nobody's posted about it yet?

Is Guinan a 4*? If not, she won't be dropping.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just droped4fhlxg3sg8pl.png
    DB: Do Better
  • I can't seem to get a 4* character via a Voyage to save me. I guess I don't spend enough overall. However, since Voyages began, I have been spending Dil more often. There still seems to be greater value in spending a couple hundred to get a chance at a 4* somebody or another than spending 650 a pop for a 10x pull that may of not have a behold in it, along with a bunch of replicator fodder and airlock honor.
  • Just realized...I may have gotten off topic for this thread...apologies
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg I need that Guinan!
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Just droped4fhlxg3sg8pl.png

Brutal, huh. Interesting choice, DB. That's... not the first thing that comes to mind when I think Guinan